This team has tuned Bo out.

NASA

No amount of screaming and cussing will get a team back that has tuned you out. I think it's time for Bo to change how he is trying to reach this team. Screaming and yelling is obiviously not getting the job at this time.

It wouldn't work with me if I was a player. Maybe I'm in the minority, but it would just piss me off and make me want to punch him in the balls. It would completely take my focus off of what I'm supposed to do. Maybe that's the case with a lot of these players??

Did you ever play football? It's simple. Quit F-ING up and your coach will quit yelling at you...

I'm sure you were an awesome football player. See my response above. Yes, I played football.

No amount of screaming and cussing will get a team back that has tuned you out. I think it's time for Bo to change how he is trying to reach this team. Screaming and yelling is obiviously not getting the job at this time.

It wouldn't work with me if I was a player. Maybe I'm in the minority, but it would just piss me off and make me want to punch him in the balls. It would completely take my focus off of what I'm supposed to do. Maybe that's the case with a lot of these players??

Did you ever play football? It's simple. Quit F-ING up and your coach will quit yelling at you...

I'm sure you were an awesome football player. See my response above. Yes, I played football.

You must not have played much because teaching is done AFTER the game not during. You mess up and you get yelled at and possibly benched at every level.

You must not have played much because teaching is done AFTER the game not during. You mess up and you get yelled at and possibly benched at every level.

There you go. I sat the bench. I didn't start at both positions I played. There was plenty of coaching during the game and for you to think otherwise must mean you had an excellent coach. The teaching that occured AFTER the last game obviously didn't stick.

And, I think it's okay to say we are (err...were) overrated. Crick leaned on Suh, and Dennard leaned on Prince. We lost huge cogs, and it's okay to say we aren't as good as we thought we'd be right now. I agree that it was one, albeit terrible, game, and we need to move on. I'm sure Bo will after film. We have a big game ahead of us next Saturday, a reputation to restore, and a division to try and win.

And, I think it's okay to say we are (err...were) overrated. Crick leaned on Suh, and Dennard leaned on Prince. We lost huge cogs, and it's okay to say we aren't as good as we thought we'd be right now. I agree that it was one, albeit terrible, game, and we need to move on. I'm sure Bo will after film. We have a big game ahead of us next Saturday, a reputation to restore, and a division to try and win.

Dennard can't be 100%. He looks like he's lost a step.

Dennard can't be 100%. He looks like he's lost a step.

He's definitely not 100%. There's a visible limp in his running stride.

There you go. I sat the bench. I didn't start at both positions I played. There was plenty of coaching during the game and for you to think otherwise must mean you had an excellent coach. The teaching that occured AFTER the last game obviously didn't stick.

Well here is the difference. I was always a starter. There was no time for teaching when you are playing.

Well here is the difference. I was always a starter. There was no time for teaching when you are playing.

Wow, maybe you should whip your dick out and show everybody how big it is. Don't you think that maybe just maybe some of these kids grew up without much structure or discipline in their lives and maybe just maybe they don't respond the same way you do because you're such a badass?