Brion

Let him grow. Confident. Option ready. Accuracy. Better presence. Lateral movement with speed.

He might not be ready but neither is Taylor. Throw him at slot. If he doesn't like it. show him the door.

Enough is enough.

Also, expecting Taylor to be your QB til he has exhausted his eligibility will basically have wasted Brion's as well. Give it to the guy who is a natural Qb and let his instincts take over when needed. Taylor doesn't have Qb instincts. You know it, I know it, The world knows it.

• Fire 6

Taylor is dead to me. He couldn't pass his way out of a wet paper bag. There wer etimes where i thought he had braid damage with the passes he made, or rather, caused to be intercepted. Brion may not win us a league, but he might at least keep us from turning the ball over eight times a game.

155-oh-boy-here-we-go.jpg

You're right, lets just keep playing Martinez and get embarrassed over and over again. I'll patiently wait until he's gone then. 2014 here we come!

If the coaches think that Brion is the best option at QB to help our team win, then I would be 100% behind that move.

• Fire 1

Nebraska will not win anything significant with a slot wr throwing the ball. Forget his awful mechanics and look at his instincts. He posses little to no qb instincts and it's killing us. Supporters while he might be the best option NOW, If Brion gets the nod starting now, will Taylor still be the best option by the end of the season?

I honestly think Brion has a right to feel insulted that he didn't get to play tonight.

I'll simultaneously feel incredibly pissed off and sorry for Brion if Bo continues to let Taylor melt down like this without giving Brion a shot.

I just hope that Beck will quit trying to mold Carnes into an option quarterback like he's trying to mold Martinez into a passing quarterback.

It's a very touchy subject. Issue is, If you "throw him to the wolves" and Carnes really isnt ready (see Cody Green 2009) and you risk permanantly damaging his confidence, which is fragile for most qb's anyway. I did think Brion was more skilled during the spring game so it's obvious is a knowledge issue. We'll see. After seeing tonight, it could be a possibility. At some point you have to start tracking more of how guys perform on the field and not so much in practice (Sam Keller/Joe Ganz, Eric Crouch/Bobby Newcomb,) It just scares me if we throw him out there and he struggles worse, we now have to crawl back to Martinez, who was thrown under the bus, AGAIN (twice last year) and Carnes could be ruined mentally like Cody Green was in 09.

• Fire 2

Were you guys watching the same game as I was? I would blame our inept LB play a billion times more than some of Taylor's mistakes. 2 of our LBs looked completely out of position and not even close to making plays that they should have been.

Did the LBs throw three terrible picks tonight?

Were you guys watching the same game as I was? I would blame our inept LB play a billion times more than some of Taylor's mistakes. 2 of our LBs looked completely out of position and not even close to making plays that they should have been.

I'm completely aware of Sean Fisher sucking. The secondary is the main problem but I still blame youth and inexperience. Three int's is a problem