Antonio Bell's thoughts on the game

YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKES that's a pretty big mistake.

And he knows it, too. Deleted it and spent about ten tweets apologizing and backtracking for it. I think that's well enough to make up for that lapse of judgment.

@huskerlee79 i love #3 he puts his heart n soul in this some time things don't go as planned

Here's a better one from Bell!

If he's saying this, then what is everyone is in that locker room thinking? If they are on the same page as Antonio, then Bo has lost this team.

Well, this is why you don't want people tweeting.

Team with a hundred guys, everyone's got an opinion. People say things and it often comes out the wrong way. Especially college kids. They don't even realize how widely out there they are putting the words in which they didn't put a grain of thought. And it creates some very false impressions of the team, just because we compare it against the pristine, pearly images teams always try to maintain usually.

This was a big mistake by Antonio, but it's not anything of actual significance, and no cause for concern. I really mean that. Really, reading his tweets I think he's come off pretty positively.

If he's saying this, then what is everyone is in that locker room thinking? If they are on the same page as Antonio, then Bo has lost this team.

"We’ve got to get some players on the field who are hungry. I’m not pointing any fingers, but everyone has to get better." - Yoshi Hardrick post game presser

@yoshi_50Yoshi Hardrick

Why me god , all I wanted was a national championship for my senior year ,, still a long season , I'll never give up #Huskers #teamyoshi

He's got a right... Nothing was changed on D until it was too late. I honestly can't believe there aren't some guys on the bench that could play sound fundamental football with some heart. Some of these mistakes are rediculous and have been going on for weeks and that's unacceptable.

"We’ve got to get some players on the field who are hungry. I’m not pointing any fingers, but everyone has to get better." - Yoshi Hardrick post game presser

@yoshi_50Yoshi Hardrick

Why me god , all I wanted was a national championship for my senior year ,, still a long season , I'll never give up #Huskers #teamyoshi

"Why me" is about the worst possible attitude to have right now. Right now it's time to get angry, go to work, and take everything out on Ohio State.