What are the Coaches thinking/saying?

I don't live in Nebraska, so this board is pretty much my connection to Husker Nation so bear with me...

It's obvious what WE think about Saturday night, and what WE think needs to be changed/fixed, but WE don't matter. What are the coaches saying?

Is Carnes to QB a real option or is it just something that we're grasping for after TMart had a terrible game?

Defensively, is there a call for change?

Is this coaching staff "staying the course" or is there a sense of concern/urgency for them to make some changes as well?

Anybody with inside info that can shed some light?

What are the coaches saying?

Is Carnes to QB a real option or is it just something that we're grasping for after TMart had a terrible game?

Defensively, is there a call for change?

Is this coaching staff "staying the course" or is there a sense of concern/urgency for them to make some changes as well?

Anybody with inside info that can shed some light?

Carnes is still the backup. Tim Beck was asked after the game if he had given any thought to pulling Martinez from the starting job, and he replied "Nope. None."

With that being said give Beck credit, he did say to put the blame on him for calling way too many passes.He said, "I did some boneheaded things, obviously. We're not a drop back and throw the ball every down team. That's not who we are. We did that for a little bit, and that's on me." I don't think you would have ever heard Sean Watson make such an admission.

On the defense Bo knows that they have a serious problem that needs to be addressed quickly. When your defensive line gets no pressure and has a hard time stopping the run, and when your secondary is letting wide-receivers run open down field it is not a great situation. Bo said, "it's more defensively than offensively. We have to fix us first."