NU's Brown: Let's all be reasonable

And you as well, Nebula. I only posted because you still didn't see the problem with posting the story in this thread. As for the inflammatory part, it was a post painting a coach many Husker fans have strong feelings about one way or another in a negative light. That's how I saw it as inflammatory. My apologies if I was out of turn in seeing that way. Take care and have a wonderful game day, Nebula, The Dude, and all!

And you as well, Nebula. I only posted because you still didn't see the problem with posting the story in this thread. As for the inflammatory part, it was a post painting a coach many Husker fans have strong feelings about one way or another in a negative light. That's how I saw it as inflammatory. My apologies if I was out of turn in seeing that way. Take care and have a wonderful game day, Nebula, The Dude, and all!

Having a little time to think about it, I really regret telling you to "save your prayers." That was a real a-hole thing to say, and I legitimately wish I hadn't said it. I sincerely apologize, and I hope you have a great game day too my friend.

Come on fellas, let's try and keep our saviors in our pants. No need to ruin a lovely CFB saturday with so much righteous indignation...

:cheers

If you really can't see why you shouldn't have posted an inflammatory story about Ron Brown in a thread that had a LOT less to do with Ron Brown and a lot to do with the charaçter of an upstanding fifth-year player setting a great example, I would have to believe you're being intentionally blind to the problem, Nebula.

why is that second 'c' so funny?

If you really can't see why you shouldn't have posted an inflammatory story about Ron Brown in a thread that had a LOT less to do with Ron Brown and a lot to do with the charaçter of an upstanding fifth-year player setting a great example, I would have to believe you're being intentionally blind to the problem, Nebula.

I also strongly support Ron, and I doubt he would have agreed to speak and limit his topics in a religious venue. Just doesn't sound like Ron. But then, I think you also pretty much stated your own agenda against Ron Brown when you stated you don't practice any organized religion. I pray for you and those like you, and feel remorse that you haven't known the grace of Jesus Christ.

:huh:

I also strongly support Ron, and I doubt he would have agreed to speak and limit his topics in a religious venue. Just doesn't sound like Ron. But then, I think you also pretty much stated your own agenda against Ron Brown when you stated you don't practice any organized religion. I pray for you and those like you, and feel remorse that you haven't known the grace of Jesus Christ.

it is times like these i wish we still had negative rep. points.