***Official Ohio State Game Discussion***

I hope the crowd was booing Bo and Tim Beck, not Taylor. It's obvious they wanted Taylor to throw downfield, they hurried up to the line and called a vertical route. Of course it was going to get picked off, barring a perfect throw. And they did it after allowing 20 seconds to run off the clock when they had two timeouts.

It's like Bo and Tim learned nothing from last week. Nothing. Terrible coaching.

I think to booing is all-inclusive tonight.

I was going to say, can one boo "directionally"?

And someone mentioned we have other defensive players on the bench that we're not playing? Anyone have any idea why?

The fans have every right to boo as much as loud as they want. We expect hard nosed Husker football, and right now we look like a bunch of pansies. Huskers are at home against a team that's missing about every key player on their team, and we are just bending over for them. Bo, get your team playing hard or the boos will continue

I hope the crowd was booing Bo and Tim Beck, not Taylor. It's obvious they wanted Taylor to throw downfield, they hurried up to the line and called a vertical route. Of course it was going to get picked off, barring a perfect throw. And they did it after allowing 20 seconds to run off the clock when they had two timeouts.

It's like Bo and Tim learned nothing from last week. Nothing. Terrible coaching.

Booing in Memorial Stadium?

From the fans that cheer on an opposing team that comes here and wins, it is always upsetting when we see those same fans boo their own team. No matter who we are playing. Through these gates...

Bo's supposed to be a Defensive guy, what happened?

It is difficult to quantify, but to condense everything in one line, we are having a bit of a rough go of the reloading process this year.

With the support we fans have given this team historically, we DESERVE a team that shows effort and passion.

What we get is this.

Get real, man.

At this point i would prefer to not be in the top 25. Teams in the top 25 are there for a reason, they can stopp a 3rd and 7 run up the gut for god sakes. What did we plow our wad on defensive players last year. Im not freaking out, im f'ing pissed off. This is the dumest gameplay i have ever seen. Everyone said this game was a gimmie, when was the last time Ohio State ever gave up a gimmie. f#*k myself to sleep. f#*k these f'ing f'ers.