***Official Ohio State Game Discussion***

yep. Clearly they were thinking just throw it up. We've let enough time run off that a pick means they should have too far to go but enough time left on that if we complete it we have a shot at a long field goal or a hailmarry. Dumb dumb dumb. Just like the 4th and 1 decision. Desperation calls.

Completely not true. They got the ball with something like 20 seconds on the clock, at midfield. They have one, two, even three chances to complete a medium pass and get into FG range.

I root for Taylor and everything, but it is completely ridiculous how far some are stretching in order to pretend Taylor didn't do anything wrong there.

Alright I have a lousy antennae reception so I thought the clock was less than that when they got the ball. Plus two crazy kids running in front of the tv fighting all the time...I still say run the clock out and get into the locker room. I'm not trying to defend Taylor as much as I am trying to call out the coaches on such unneccessary gambles...