this game is over

Nebraska fans are unbelievable. No way he would get fired even if we suck this season, which we kinda do. He has AT LEAST 4 more years. Who would we hire? Turner Gill? WOW! Kansas is so good! 70-28! No coach would ever want to come here. Bo is in year four of being a head coach, that is all. Anyone calling for him to be fired, win or lose, is crazy.

• 4 weeks later...

fire bo and his good buddy, high school staff.....and hire snider from kansas state....that is what i wish would happen

out of the next 5 games, well,,,they shoud beat minnesota, if not, they will laughing stock of the nation...i am not sure if they can beat the other 4 teams on there schedule...this team could be 6-5, or 5-6.....a real possibliity

This guy ^

LOL.

Wow this topic is embarrassing. Bo is the best thing to happen to NE since Osborne. He has won a National Championship at LSU, a Super Bowl for the 49ers and turned our team around from the worst teams since the 60's to a top ten defense, and two back to back conference championship games while at the same time re-building the culture that Callahan destroyed. I'm not going to waste the time to look but whoever started this topic and agreed are clueless fair weather fans that should move to Boulder or Columbia. And yes I still would be posting this had we lost to Ohio State and Michigan State. We are a young team transitioning to a new conference with different styles than we have been recruiting/preparing for. GBR and Go Merica

lest we forget. it is a long season.

Why did you dig this up?

it is a lesson on how easy it is to overreact about coaches, players, and the season. thus, "lest we forget. it is a long season."

i was mostly trying to find a thread around the osu game when we thought all was lost. to me, at least, it is crazy how we felt about the season during the first half of the osu game to how we feel about it now. such extremes in so little time.

• Fire 2

Wow this topic is embarrassing. Bo is the best thing to happen to NE since Osborne. He has won a National Championship at LSU, a Super Bowl for the 49ers and turned our team around from the worst teams since the 60's to a top ten defense, and two back to back conference championship games while at the same time re-building the culture that Callahan destroyed. I'm not going to waste the time to look but whoever started this topic and agreed are clueless fair weather fans that should move to Boulder or Columbia. And yes I still would be posting this had we lost to Ohio State and Michigan State. We are a young team transitioning to a new conference with different styles than we have been recruiting/preparing for. GBR and Go Merica

One of the worst teams since the 60s... I think you're missing somewhere around 5 national championships in that time period?

One of the worst teams since the 60s... I think you're missing somewhere around 5 national championships in that time period?

He's talking about our 2007 team being the worst product we've had on the field since the 60's. What did you think he was trying to say?