Thanks to all Husker fans!

Hey everyone. I'm a student at Ohio State, and made the trip to Nebraska this weekend. I just want to thank all of you for being so awesome the whole time! I didn't run into a single jerk during my entire stay in Lincoln and Omaha. Your fan base was nothing but classy from the very beginning, which is honestly not something that we are used to in the Big Ten. You are, in my opinion, easily the classiest fans in the country! Come to Columbus sometime! I'll buy you a beer!

Thanks again and welcome to the Big Ten,

Elliott

• Fire 4

Thanks to the random tOSU fan who left me a black eye.

Battle scars for our victory.

I wear it with pride. Though I'm utterly bewildered on why it happened!

Glad you had a good time anyway. I'm just bitter.

Sorry for your scars, but this is the funniest thing I read and just made my day. I owe you a thanks.

I would like to make the trip to Lincoln down the road. As for the game, OSU does seem to play better on the road in big time games. I thought OSU was going to win and turn the season around and save Fickel's job. Then they fell apart. I have no doubt that Tressel would have played clock management, field position ball with OSU up 21 and OSU would have had a better chance of hanging on for the win.