SIGNED CB Mohammed Seisay

ADS

He should enjoy it. If anything the people that get bothered by this are the ones that need to relax. This is a fun and exciting time for the kid, enjoy it, live it up. This is not a job, its picking a college. Think about a regular college kid, they might visit a cousin that goes to a certain college to party there for the weekend and "check it out", they go visit an older friend, older brother or sister they check out 3 or 4 places. Its fun, exciting, its new.

Good for him.

I think we need to watch what we say, i got a million bucks that says he reads this, as im sure most do. Hes enjoying the attention and just because some may not agree with it, or may not do the same thing themselves, doesnt mean its right or wrong. We could really use him with our lack of quality depth at CB. We need a juco guy to come in and compete right away, and Bo wants him. So hes gotta be pretty good. Im not saying we need to go post stuff on FB and twitter, lets just not START to bash him on here (no one really has yet....just saying lets keep it that way)

Worst thing in the world? Of course not. Could I see a kid do this just for fun? Of course.

But if he's doing stuff like this now, what's his potential in college? Will he be a really funny guy in the locker room and a team favorite because he's a great jokester, or will he be seeking the spotlight all the time and be more "me" than "team?"

I don't have to like it, and I don't. And that doesn't make me anything other than cautious, and pragmatic. I trust the recruiting acumen of our coaches and if he's the guy they want, then I'll be happy to take him in.

I wonder if Bo banning Twitter for the rest of the season could factor into his decision. This guy obviously enjoys social media, not saying thats good or bad, but if he thinks he wont be able to use Twitter if he comes here that would be a negative.

Well, as far as I'm concerned Twitter should be banned from the start of fall camp until after you've played your bowl game. There's really no need for it and it can cause many, many more problems than any good it could bring. We saw it this year.

I don't know about banning facebook, if I was the coach I would ban it during the season as well. But if not I would definitely tell them they better not talk about stuff going on with the team or them and their playing time, etc. These things are no good especially for football. It's a team sport, and these social media are all about me, me, me.

These kids need to realize things said in public forums can have consequences. It would be a great life lesson as things said on these media can get them fired from jobs in the future, bring shame to you and your family,etc. People tweet/facebook in the heat of moments and do not think about what the consequences might be. Just as well start teaching them now.

• Fire 1

Worst thing in the world? Of course not. Could I see a kid do this just for fun? Of course.

But if he's doing stuff like this now, what's his potential in college? Will he be a really funny guy in the locker room and a team favorite because he's a great jokester, or will he be seeking the spotlight all the time and be more "me" than "team?"

I don't have to like it, and I don't. And that doesn't make me anything other than cautious, and pragmatic. I trust the recruiting acumen of our coaches and if he's the guy they want, then I'll be happy to take him in.

That's two too many big words for the recruiting forum there knapp. Take your education back to the main boards. :P

Per our recruiting guy...

"CB Mo Seisay, 6-2, 205, 4.36 of Eastern Arizona College said the fans and facilities at Arkansas blew him away. He can’t believe the Hogs are adding and improving the facilities. He couldn’t say enough good things about his lead recruiter, OL coach Chris Klenakis.

Was able to meet and talk with DC Paul Haynes, and was impressed. Will announce his decision on Tuesday"

Hes obviously biased though but i hope we get him