SIGNED CB Mohammed Seisay

ADS

He better be N. Can't believe we have to compete with Arkansas. Just like for QL we are competeing with Rutgers? What's up with that?

Prestige wise, no comparison with those two to us. I can see Rutgers with QL but only b/c close to home. But Arky with Seisay I don't get.

Our new DC is known for putting out All Conference and All-American DB's. Plus, we're a top 10 SEC team. That's appealing on it's own. Plus, he already knows our new DC from his HS recruitment.

And Nebraska has (assuming Dennard keeps his 1st round projection, I see no reason he wouldn't) produced 4 NFL draftees in the past two years, 2 of those being first rounders... I don't see where you are trying to go with that argument.

Our new DC is known for putting out All Conference and All-American DB's. Plus, we're a top 10 SEC team. That's appealing on it's own. Plus, he already knows our new DC from his HS recruitment.

Plus you guys have a lot more under the table money that you aren't afraid to spend.

And jobs for family members.

• Fire 1

You guys are really, really good at track n field.... one top 10 season doesnt put you on par with Nebraska.... It puts on par with Mich St., or Texas Tech..

You guys are really, really good at track n field.... one top 10 season doesnt put you on par with Nebraska.... It puts on par with Mich St., or Texas Tech..

We dont have the track record like the 90's huskers did, but we arent those two teams either. We have a better history than either. He'd have a chance to start right away in the best conference in college football with the whole state supporting him and with great facilities. You do have a point that a CB will be more pro ready if he went to nebraska though, just like we cant imagine how a WR wouldnt want to go here...but we'll see how our new DC does

• Fire 1

I've never been to Fayetteville, but I wouldn't imagine that the facilities would be any better than the ones at Nebraska. If I recall correctly, Nebraska has the biggest weight room in the nation and we are adding another 6,000 seats onto Memorial Stadium, which I am very excited for.

I have been following Smoove's facebook and twitter for a couple of weeks now, and he really is toying with the fans. I have no idea if he will choose Arkansas or Nebraska. There is a 50-50 chance that he comes here from everything that I can tell. He is getting a lot of love from Arkansas fans on his facebook page for sure, as well as Nebraska fans but there are a lot of hog fans commenting on his page.

I am really nervous about tomorrow night, and I just really hope that he chooses that N hat.

I personally think he's going to Arkansas. If you look at his facebook he just added all his Arkansas pics and he's sporting the Hogs jersey and hat, just like Tevin Mitchell did last year.

Not to mention his visit is fresh in his mind. Hopefully mom didn't get a new job at the university... I do know Arkansas really needs him in this recruiting class.

Also he's picking hats tomorrow? DId it strike anyone else that he tweeted that he bought an Arkansas hat with his own money recently? Wonder if that specific hat was meant for the podium tomorrow... Not feeling good at all on this one.

75-25 Arkansas.