SIGNED CB Mohammed Seisay

ADS

I personally think he's going to Arkansas. If you look at his facebook he just added all his Arkansas pics and he's sporting the Hogs jersey and hat, just like Tevin Mitchell did last year.

And didn't we determine that the jersey was a recruiting violation? Because it happened at Arkansas... Ole Miss is on there too with a jersey for him... Why is the $EC allowed to do these kinds of things?

I personally think he's going to Arkansas. If you look at his facebook he just added all his Arkansas pics and he's sporting the Hogs jersey and hat, just like Tevin Mitchell did last year.

And didn't we determine that the jersey was a recruiting violation? Because it happened at Arkansas... Ole Miss is on there too with a jersey for him... Why is the $EC allowed to do these kinds of things?

I might be wrong, but I thought that it was only a violation if it was a personalized jersey with their name on it, like Arkansas did with Tevin Mitchell last year.

I might be wrong, but I thought that it was only a violation if it was a personalized jersey with their name on it, like Arkansas did with Tevin Mitchell last year.

Ahhhh it didn't show the back of his jersey!!! I guess we won't know....

Yeah, but he has also said he has been dreaming of being a blackshirt or something like that.

Like I said, he is playing around with the fans.

He tweeted

I woke up this morning and noticed I was wearing a "black shirt"mmmm

on the 8th which was a week before his trip to Arkansas. A lot could have changed since then.

Yeah, but he has also said he has been dreaming of being a blackshirt or something like that.

Like I said, he is playing around with the fans.

He tweeted

I woke up this morning and noticed I was wearing a "black shirt"mmmm

on the 8th which was a week before his trip to Arkansas. A lot could have changed since then.

haha I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I like how he is using social media to screw with fans' heads. It's pretty comical.

• Fire 1

I've never been to Fayetteville, but I wouldn't imagine that the facilities would be any better than the ones at Nebraska. If I recall correctly, Nebraska has the biggest weight room in the nation and we are adding another 6,000 seats onto Memorial Stadium, which I am very excited for.

I have been following Smoove's facebook and twitter for a couple of weeks now, and he really is toying with the fans. I have no idea if he will choose Arkansas or Nebraska. There is a 50-50 chance that he comes here from everything that I can tell. He is getting a lot of love from Arkansas fans on his facebook page for sure, as well as Nebraska fans but there are a lot of hog fans commenting on his page.

I am really nervous about tomorrow night, and I just really hope that he chooses that N hat.

Ours are pretty nice too...our weight room is one of the biggest in the country as well...around 19,000 square feet. all that walton money helps lol. We are doing a 300 million dollar upgrade to our big 3 facilities. I do remember reading that Suh gave all the lockers ipads...that was pretty cool. I wish our former players did something like that. I think we're the only school that has dryers in our lockers in case stuff gets wet.

He said he was choosing between red hats but that picture has him wearing a white hog hat :P we need him BAD! and we usually let all of our recruits try on a jersey...its not a violation if it doesnt have their name on it, just like the kind you buy at stores.

I've never been to Fayetteville, but I wouldn't imagine that the facilities would be any better than the ones at Nebraska. If I recall correctly, Nebraska has the biggest weight room in the nation and we are adding another 6,000 seats onto Memorial Stadium, which I am very excited for.

I have been following Smoove's facebook and twitter for a couple of weeks now, and he really is toying with the fans. I have no idea if he will choose Arkansas or Nebraska. There is a 50-50 chance that he comes here from everything that I can tell. He is getting a lot of love from Arkansas fans on his facebook page for sure, as well as Nebraska fans but there are a lot of hog fans commenting on his page.

I am really nervous about tomorrow night, and I just really hope that he chooses that N hat.

Ours are pretty nice too...our weight room is one of the biggest in the country as well...around 19,000 square feet. all that walton money helps lol. We are doing a 300 million dollar upgrade to our big 3 facilities. I do remember reading that Suh gave all the lockers ipads...that was pretty cool. I wish our former players did something like that. I think we're the only school that has dryers in our lockers in case stuff gets wet.

He said he was choosing between red hats but that picture has him wearing a white hog hat :P we need him BAD! and we usually let all of our recruits try on a jersey...its not a violation if it doesnt have their name on it, just like the kind you buy at stores.

Go back nearly 20 years ago and ours was 30000 square feet. So there. :P Haha. Seriously though, your weight facilities will be nice.

• Fire 1