SIGNED CB Mohammed Seisay

ADS

Please be N!!! This guy has some size! Could possibly play right away!

He's all but N, just a matter of time. This is playing out like Gomes' recruitment, his first visit was to Nebraska the other visits he will take are to just be sure Nebraska is the best fit for him.

He's all but N, just a matter of time. This is playing out like Gomes' recruitment, his first visit was to Nebraska the other visits he will take are to just be sure Nebraska is the best fit for him.

I hope us comes on board! If he comes and another HS prospect(a talented one) comes as well, I'd be content with our secondary. Hope CJ qualities.

I hope us comes on board! If he comes and another HS prospect(a talented one) comes as well, I'd be content with our secondary. Hope CJ qualities.

I don't think it is going to be a problem of CJ qualifying, but rather of if he will get here at the semester or not. Maybe I'm mistaken though.

I don't think it is going to be a problem of CJ qualifying, but rather of if he will get here at the semester or not. Maybe I'm mistaken though.

I hope he can get to Lincoln in January.

I hope he can get to Lincoln in January.

Thats the plan.

• 2 weeks later...

Our favorite DB leech Arkansas has offered and Seisay will visit there.

Oh boy...just remember who got at you first Mo!

There is this point and you have to also remember the Bo is very involved in this recruitment something that has already grapped Seisay's attention.

Oh I know Bo has put personal investment into Mohammed, but I'm just a little jaded from the Mitchell recruitment and how they got him.