SIGNED CB Mohammed Seisay

ADS

Here is the thing. A fan or a rival school (Say Bama) can contact the Auburn recruit, posing as an Auburn fan to try to get the school in trouble.

This is not a real rule. Freedom of Speech kind of carries more weight then the NCAA "rules"

Such as the freedom to speak a verbal promise to a recruit that you will pay them $250,000? chuckleshuffle

Here is the thing. A fan or a rival school (Say Bama) can contact the Auburn recruit, posing as an Auburn fan to try to get the school in trouble.

This is not a real rule. Freedom of Speech kind of carries more weight then the NCAA "rules"

Such as the freedom to speak a verbal promise to a recruit that you will pay them $250,000? chuckleshuffle

No no, you have it all wrong! That was a verbal promise to pay the recruits dad!!! ha

Is it a silly rule? Of course it is. I find it hard to believe that a recruit could be swayed by anonymous messages from strangers to attend their favorite school.

Press: So why did you choose Nebraska?

Recruit: Because some guy named corncraze left a message on my Facebook wall begging me to play for Nebraska.

Press: :blink:

• Fire 1

Is it a silly rule? Of course it is. I find it hard to believe that a recruit could be swayed by anonymous messages from strangers to attend their favorite school.

Press: So why did you choose Nebraska?

Recruit: Because some guy named corncraze left a message on my Facebook wall begging me to play for Nebraska.

Press: :blink:

HAHAHA