SIGNED LB Zaire Anderson

Nexus

How is he a 3/2 guy? Thought i heard he was 2/2. Will have played 2 years of juco ball. S Callahan said they were looking at getting him in for spring ball and that's why they decided to take him since he will be 2/2. Just what i heard, and SC said his semester ends Jan 31.

How is he a 3/2 guy? Thought i heard he was 2/2. Will have played 2 years of juco ball. S Callahan said they were looking at getting him in for spring ball and that's why they decided to take him since he will be 2/2. Just what i heard, and SC said his semester ends Jan 31.

He graduated high school in spring 2010. Which means he played 2 years of JUCO ball ('10-'11) and will have a redshirt year available when he makes the jump to Nebraska. Hence 3 years to play 2.

Unless there is something I don't know, I don't think our chances are good with Lambert. However, I they are someone please let me know somethin'.

Yeah not a real good shot with Lambert. He's taking one OV here, but in the end I see him going to Alabama.

I think this guy a very good grab. However, we do need to start looking at some bigger LBs. Not everyone is going to be David. I wanna see some 6-2 220 (a solid frame to add 20 or so pounds). Lambert would be a huge grab we if could get him IMO.

This guy is 6-1, 220. So I would say he fits your mold. I'd guess since he's getting here for spring(hopefully), and he learns how to really lift I'd bet he'll be 235 to start the season. I don't think you need Mike LBs any bigger than that, b/c then they can start losing speed. And David is big enough to be a Will in the B1G. It's more about athleticism and reading. You have to read, then if you are athletic enough you can get by any OL in the B1G.

I think this guy a very good grab. However, we do need to start looking at some bigger LBs. Not everyone is going to be David. I wanna see some 6-2 220 (a solid frame to add 20 or so pounds). Lambert would be a huge grab we if could get him IMO.

This guy is 6-1, 220. So I would say he fits your mold. I'd guess since he's getting here for spring(hopefully), and he learns how to really lift I'd bet he'll be 235 to start the season. I don't think you need Mike LBs any bigger than that, b/c then they can start losing speed. And David is big enough to be a Will in the B1G. It's more about athleticism and reading. You have to read, then if you are athletic enough you can get by any OL in the B1G.

Maybe I'm way off here, but JUCOs don't have as good of a frame to to add the weight needed. And I'm not saying that I'm not happy with the guys we have gotten thus far, I think we have some very good talents, I just would like to see a big bruiser in the mix too. I really liked Joe Robinson early on for this reason.

Unless there is something I don't know, I don't think our chances are good with Lambert. However, I they are someone please let me know somethin'.

Yeah not a real good shot with Lambert. He's taking one OV here, but in the end I see him going to Alabama.

As easy as a pick as that would be, I think QL shocks a lot of people. No Bama from this guy. Not saying he will don scarlet and cream either. I think he goes "off the beaten path" with his college choice.