I don't normally dig tattoos

Bradr

man i like tattoos for shooo.. have a whole bunch... some people like them.. some think they trashy.... also im a husker die hard through and through.. but i have a hard time getting behind husker ink personally.... for others if you like go then shoots go one tat.....i just like what you would have to work with.. personally i dont if any mascot or logo i'd get tatted on me regardless of team... i friend i knew had the f'ing stanford tree of all things tattooed on his arm!! now thats f'ing retarded

I think I agree with this, but am really not sure. :huh:

That is a pretty ugly tat, and I like tattoos. Just the "N" would have been classier.

I dont have a tatoo, have thought about it for many years, just have never had it done. But generally people could look at most tats and say, "thats stupid".

Yes some are worse than others. Irieboy knows a guy who has the stanford tree. Seems dumb to those who dont love stanford. I know a guy who back in 99 got an Autobot logo on one shoulder and the decipticon(sp?) on the other. WAY before the new transformer movies came about. He was 18 and thought it was cool. I alway thought is was retarded. How many of us know people who have flaming cats, jokers, skulls, tribals or whatever meaning less crap they thought was cool. Ultimately to each their own. I love Mizzou, the Chiefs and my family, but there is no way in hell i will get any logos or faces put on my body...

Props to this chick/guy/both LOL for getting something they love.

I've got four sons and a daughter. I have commitments from all of them (from my 20 year old on down to my 10 year old) that we will all get a red N on the left shoulder and then starting with me we will all get sections of the Husker Prayer below the N so that when we stand next to each other you can read the whole thing! And I've never been more proud to be possibly switching sides than I was in this thread!

I dont have a tatoo, have thought about it for many years, just have never had it done. But generally people could look at most tats and say, "thats stupid".

Yes some are worse than others. Irieboy knows a guy who has the stanford tree. Seems dumb to those who dont love stanford. I know a guy who back in 99 got an Autobot logo on one shoulder and the decipticon(sp?) on the other. WAY before the new transformer movies came about. He was 18 and thought it was cool. I alway thought is was retarded. How many of us know people who have flaming cats, jokers, skulls, tribals or whatever meaning less crap they thought was cool. Ultimately to each their own. I love Mizzou, the Chiefs and my family, but there is no way in hell i will get any logos or faces put on my body...

Props to this chick/guy/both LOL for getting something they love.

Best tat ever:

Street-Bike-Tommy.jpg