Who would you most like to see on the field if it's a blowout?

knapplc

It's a blowout! Who needs to see the field?  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The premise of this thread is that we've blown Minnesota out early, and we're putting in backups for experience.

Based on this, who would you like to see get some in-game action?

For this poll I looked through the participation reports and picked out a few guys I thought were under-utilized so far. Of course I've missed some, so help me out if I left someone off the list.

I voted Carnes, Osborne and Smith. Those are the easiest choices. Carnes is obvious - we have very little depth behind Martinez at quarterback. Smith and Osborne have shown really good things in the past, but they need to work on their fundamentals and get experiences.

I figured most everyone would vote Carnes, and he really needs the reps. I almost left him off the poll as the ridiculously obvious choice.

But then you'd probably get at least 15 "Why isn't Carnes on the list?" -_-

It would have made sense to me if you hadn't included him, though.

Offense - Green, Heard, Jones, Carnes, Hyland, Allen

Defense - Santos, Guy, Osborne, Smith, Cooper, Washington

Pretty sure Santos is redshirting. If they let him play it had better be due to injury this late in the season.

Lol I know but I think our LBs are lacking so much besides David that I thought I'd give the guy a chance. Obviously it would be dumb though to ruin half a year

Carnes hands down.

Blatchford? Seriously? Even if his Mom were a member of Huskerboard she'd think twice about clicking that one!!!

You may not like the role Blatchford plays this week, then.

What are you talking about? Tell us everything you know!

I don't so much have anyone specific I want to see get in - but I certainly have a list of people I don't want to see in there if we are up by 20+ late in the 3rd. Rex, Dennard, Martinez, (abdulla should be done returning kicks as well), david, caputo, stein, etc.

We haven't really had a blowout this year, but some of these guys have played a lot of unecessary snaps. Early in the season I can understand it, as they were getting aclimated to the offense, etc. But at this point that should be done (though I don't know if it really is). It's too bad we're 6 games in and still probably play these guys late in the game just because the need the snaps.