SIGNED LB Thomas Brown

Nexus

Jeez... Bo and Co. really are not sitting on their heels when it comes to filling this class at the LB spot...

Apparently they are not going to churn out the regular old, "we've got some good guys who just need to step up and execute better" line...

They must fully realize we really need to upgrade the caliber of LB's we have. On top of that, Compton and Fisher will be seniors next year... So even the guys we do have, unimpressive as they may be, are almost gone.

I'm hoping Roach or Slaughter step up in the future. Because, seriously, after our current three starters, we have those two, Whaley (also a senior next year), and Santos. That's about it. i didn't realize how thin we were until I started actually thinking about it.

Jeez... Bo and Co. really are not sitting on their heels when it comes to filling this class at the LB spot...

Apparently they are not going to churn out the regular old, "we've got some good guys who just need to step up and execute better" line...

They must fully realize we really need to upgrade the caliber of LB's we have. On top of that, Compton and Fisher will be seniors next year... So even the guys we do have, unimpressive as they may be, are almost gone.

I'm hoping Roach or Slaughter step up in the future. Because, seriously, after our current three starters, we have those two, Whaley (also a senior next year), and Santos. That's about it. i didn't realize how thin we were until I started actually thinking about it.

Don't forget Max Pirman.

We're adjusting to an altered defensive sustem for the Big 10 - less peso and more 4-3. Therefore we need to pickup more linebackers.

I agree that we need to pick up some LBs this year. I am not happy with the speed our backers have showed this year sidline to sidline. It seems like if it gets past the line if it isnt David making the play it will be a DB10 yards down the field. I am hoping we get some speed to feel that position sooon!!!

I agree that we need to pick up some LBs this year. I am not happy with the speed our backers have showed this year sidline to sidline. It seems like if it gets past the line if it isnt David making the play it will be a DB10 yards down the field. I am hoping we get some speed to feel that position sooon!!!

If you look at our potential incoming LBs (Rose, Debo, and Anderson), I think the speed issue is being addressed. Not to mention Santos and possibly Pirman.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...