Magic Gloves

Statistically TMart threw the ball well. His receivers had a lot of drop but they also bailed him out more than a couple times. There were some passes thrown on the money that were dropped but there we numerous passes thrown that the receivers made spectacular attempts to get to.

Really?

Other than the one Marlowe catch I didn't see any others (at all). Maybe I just forgot about them......who else made those spectacular catches?

Bell had one in the first quarter that was high and he extended nicely to grab it. Legate's TD grab was thrown behind him and he looked it in to his hands perfectly. Cotton had a nice grab that was behind him later in the game. Mixed day for the WR's. Some tough catches were made but they also dropped some perfectly placed ones.

Statistically TMart threw the ball well. His receivers had a lot of drop but they also bailed him out more than a couple times. There were some passes thrown on the money that were dropped but there we numerous passes thrown that the receivers made spectacular attempts to get to.

Really?

Other than the one Marlowe catch I didn't see any others (at all). Maybe I just forgot about them......who else made those spectacular catches?

Bell had one in the first quarter that was high and he extended nicely to grab it. Legate's TD grab was thrown behind him and he looked it in to his hands perfectly. Cotton had a nice grab that was behind him later in the game. Mixed day for the WR's. Some tough catches were made but they also dropped some perfectly placed ones.

That Bell catch and the Marlowe catch were the only balls Taylor threw that probably shouldn't have been caught. Legate's catch and Cotton's catch weren't perfectly thrown, but they also weren't poorly thrown - they were balls that a receiver should catch 100% of the time.

Really?

That Bell catch and the Marlowe catch were the only balls Taylor threw that probably shouldn't have been caught. Legate's catch and Cotton's catch weren't perfectly thrown, but they also weren't poorly thrown - they were balls that a receiver should catch 100% of the time.

This.

Really?

Yes but besides Turner's drop what other balls shouldhave been caught?

Martinez is really stepping it up. That Ohio State game was great and again at Minnesota. I for one am damn proud of the way the kid has come out of the turmoil and responded. His team is really rallying and this offense is actually looking like a force out there. Beck is doing a great job with this offense and the young talent we have is really starting to shine through. We got a bright future.

Really?

Yes but besides Turner's drop what other balls shouldhave been caught?

The ones that come to mine for me were one by Enuwa and a deep one to Bell where he seemed to stumble some.

Really?

It takes good focus and a lot of faith that your QB didn't hang you out to dry to a hard hitting safety to stay with passes like that. Your body is also turned the wrong way for the ball's location, not as easy as it looks.