Husker fan lost in Socal! Please Help!

Hey Huskerboard!

I just moved to socal, and the game is of course airing here at 9am local time. There are plenty of great watch sites down here, but because of the early start, many are closed.If need be I've found a local bar that opens at 10, but I'd love to be able to watch the game at home. Can anyone recommend any reliable online sources? I'm more than wiling to pay a credible site that wont overcharge my card. Have lived in Omaha all my life til now and have never had to deal with searching out the game...and this is a big one! Any help would be greatly appreciated! GBR!

BTW not sure if any other SoCal huskers remember the good old days...... you know Vern's in Fullerton, ahh yes nothing like Vern's runny scrabbled eggs (9:00AM games), bathroom lines and the thrill of never knowing if Vern's dish would find that one station east of the Rockies that was carrying the game which of course would lead to listening to the game on the radio