A topic got moved

knapplc

Since I've been away from Huskerboard for a little while this week, I feel like I'm out of the loop as to what these Twitter posts said.

Alfonzo Dennard and his cousin were tweeting back and fourth and somehow and turned into a debate about racism.

Good Cliff's Notes (do the kids say Spark Notes now?) rundown. Let's not get any further into that topic, though, or I'm going to be posting a new thread called, "A topic about a topic getting moved got moved." And then someone will ask for another explanation, and the whole thing will start up again and I'll have to move that thread, and eventually it'll turn into some recursive feedback loop where the threads just become what they were before they were the thing they used to be, and a black hole will open up right on your screen.

Nobody wants that to happen. Right?

In the meantime.... Bluto:

foodfight.gif

You know the scary thing about this is while reading this about recursive loops, I instantly thought of my computer prgramming class.

Since I've been away from Huskerboard for a little while this week, I feel like I'm out of the loop as to what these Twitter posts said.

Alfonzo Dennard and his cousin were tweeting back and fourth and somehow and turned into a debate about racism.

Good Cliff's Notes (do the kids say Spark Notes now?) rundown. Let's not get any further into that topic, though, or I'm going to be posting a new thread called, "A topic about a topic getting moved got moved." And then someone will ask for another explanation, and the whole thing will start up again and I'll have to move that thread, and eventually it'll turn into some recursive feedback loop where the threads just become what they were before they were the thing they used to be, and a black hole will open up right on your screen.

Nobody wants that to happen. Right?

In the meantime.... Bluto:

foodfight.gif

You know the scary thing about this is while reading this about recursive loops, I instantly thought of my computer prgramming class.

I took computer programming in college... looking back, there many instances that I wish a black hole would've opened up on my computer screen in the compsci lab.

BeDeBeDeBeDeBeDeBeDeBeDeBeDeBeDeBeDeBeDeBeDeBeDeBeDeBeDeBeDeBeDe