The Walking Dead

One thing I was confused on...why did Rick freak out over that watch? Was that Herschals old watch?

The one he gave to Glenn, yes. He knew Glenn wouldn't have gave it up.

He saw the watch, the poncho (Maggie's) and the riot gear and very quickly deduced that the other group from the prison was there and obviously in trouble.

Why build her backstory just to have her kidnapped forever.

Because that's what this show does. When a somewhat minor character suddenly starts getting more lines, it usually means they're about to be a goner.

Although, to our knowledge she hasn't been killed yet, so she might get some more screen time.

One of my roommates theories is that Beth is the meat they were cooking at Terminus

Also, not sure if someone mentioned it, but definitely cannibals. Two very deliberate scenes of them grilling meat.

It seems that is what they are building towards. The cannibals in the comic were much less organized. Fewer in number and lived on the road. Justice was swift and brutal.

Because that's what this show does. When a somewhat minor character suddenly starts getting more lines, it usually means they're about to be a goner.

Although, to our knowledge she hasn't been killed yet, so she might get some more screen time.

I dont see them building her character up just to vanish. If she dies thats ok but they would only kill her off for som sort of storyline payoff. We may not see her again for a while but Im 99.99% sure she is alive.

Also, not sure if someone mentioned it, but definitely cannibals. Two very deliberate scenes of them grilling meat.

It seems that is what they are building towards. The cannibals in the comic were much less organized. Fewer in number and lived on the road. Justice was swift and brutal.

I dont see them building her character up just to vanish. If she dies thats ok but they would only kill her off for som sort of storyline payoff. We may not see her again for a while but Im 99.99% sure she is alive.

I agree, we've definitely not seen the last of Beth. I don't think they would have a main character just vanish like that without some resolution to it.

I don't think anyone mentioned this, but the room they ran through with all the candles? This has to be some sort of religious-type cult too, right?

As far as someone asked about adding to their population, I would guess they give people the chance to come to their ways... and if they don't, they get killed and eaten.

Was I the only one who felt like the rooftop shooters were missing on purpose? Either they were just using a scare tactic and are really not bad people. Or as I alluded to before, want to keep their meat fresh via keeping them alive.

No, they were clearly shooting to lead them to a specific area.

One of my roommates theories is that Beth is the meat they were cooking at Terminus

Had that in the back of my mind too. That plate Rick slapped away was Beth. :lol:

I was pretty excited about this season finale and it was way better than the over hyped prison war from last years finale. Sure we didn't find out the whole story with Terminus and it left us with a cliffhanger but for the whole first half and majority of the second half, these last three episodes have been a breath of fresh air.

I was pretty excited about this season finale and it was way better than the over hyped prison war from last years finale. Sure we didn't find out the whole story with Terminus and it left us with a cliffhanger but for the whole first half and majority of the second half, these last three episodes have been a breath of fresh air.

Wait just a cotton pickin' minute! You're tryin' to tell me you were entertained. How dare you Sir; please complain about something. Symbolism, hyperbole, metaphors, something. You must have seen the hidden meaning of the Star Trek chick grillin' chewbacca sirloins, NRA members not killing everyone in sight so they didn't skew the FBI figures. Something.

Or were you like me; just escaping reality in your TV room and relaxing :D just a waitin' for the real Apocalypse. da da dahhhhhhhhh