The Walking Dead

Rick will end up running Alexandria, just am stumped on how it happens. Season finale will answer that for us. There will be a conflict with outsiders as well. It has been too long for there to be no massive battle.

My guess is that Daryl and Aaron end up getting in trouble with the Wolves, who come knocking on Alexandria's door, and the citizens cower away while Rick goes into badass mode resulting in them being like, "Ok yeah you should be in charge."

Rick will end up running Alexandria, just am stumped on how it happens. Season finale will answer that for us. There will be a conflict with outsiders as well. It has been too long for there to be no massive battle.

My guess is that Daryl and Aaron end up getting in trouble with the Wolves, who come knocking on Alexandria's door, and the citizens cower away while Rick goes into badass mode resulting in them being like, "Ok yeah you should be in charge."

Yup, now that you said that, I believe that's how it will go as well. I think they can continue to operate in normal fashion, but there needs to be a different mindset when dealing with hostiles...

I'm liking the idea of a 90 minute episode. As for the W's on the walkers. I was thinking it was Morgan, since we haven't seen him in a while he's due to return. But yall mentioning the group called Wolves has me thinking it's probably them. As far the big conflict next week. I bet it starts with Rick and Pete again. Pete will be exiled from Alexandria and he will lead the group back to them.

This has been a great season!

The only thing that is a bit odd is how "dopey" the people in the town are...I mean...they are really acting pretty clueless.

So were the people in Alexandria literally never in the outside world? I find that impossible

They were only there just long enough to have found sanctuary, without having experienced the real true tests of 'making it'. Once the outbreak would have gone down, there would surely be a period of at minimum a few weeks but probably closer to a handful of months that would have been the segue between normal life and total apocalypse reality.

The only thing that is a bit odd is how "dopey" the people in the town are...I mean...they are really acting pretty clueless.

So were the people in Alexandria literally never in the outside world? I find that impossible

Right? I mean it...they just seem over the top (great Stallone movie) clueless.

They were only there just long enough to have found sanctuary, without having experienced the real true tests of 'making it'. Once the outbreak would have gone down, there would surely be a period of at minimum a few weeks but probably closer to a handful of months that would have been the segue between normal life and total apocalypse reality.

The group has encountered others like that every season: the prisoners, the Woodberry civilians, the occasional wierdos inside a house, the priest in his church etc. The Termites were one of the few worldly factions.

The Alexandrians inexperience with the real danger is what makes them so scared of the group that will ultimately be their greatest asset.

I'm already 100% certain that Rick runs that sh#t and stomps the wolves

Pretty much. Its not going to be a blowout victory though. Feces will definitely hit the fan this week.

Andrew Lincoln was pretty great in that final scene.

His overall presence is his greatest strength. Yeah that final scene was solid.
I totally agree but if he gets killed next week I'm done watching the Walking Dead for real.

He's an important character but reading some people's comments on some YouTube reviews making me nervous about Ricks future on the show