The Walking Dead

On 6/2/2018 at 10:17 AM, The Dude said:

I dunno, as of 179 that's not really the direction of the comic.  Carl is still a side character.  It doesn't seem like there's any indication he's poised to be the lead character.

The New World Order arc wasn't supposed to focus on Rick and Carl.  I'm positive Carl will be back in spotlight form along with Rick and Maggie soon enough.

• 4 months later...

5 hours ago, teachercd said:

So what are your thoughts...will Rick die/get killed or just leave?

Gosh, I’m not that smart.

I never really thought of them having him “leave” with the possibility of coming back in a few seasons, which would be frickin awesome.

Ive been under the assumption that they will kill him off... I just don’t know who has the nuts to do it besides Negan where it’s believable. If it’s a walker, I give up on the show.

3 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Gosh, I’m not that smart.

I never really thought of them having him “leave” with the possibility of coming back in a few seasons, which would be frickin awesome.

Ive been under the assumption that they will kill him off... I just don’t know who has the nuts to do it besides Negan where it’s believable. If it’s a walker, I give up on the show.

Yeah, it won't be a walker...I don't see Negan doing it because that would be the obvious.  

Maybe not...who know.

15 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Does he have anyone to leave for?  Not really, right?

Plus, didn't they make that huge mistake of him having that little daughter?

He must get killed.

Couldn’t he maybe get on the helicopter with his daughter and they hold off on that stuff for a couple more years?