The Walking Dead

Anyone got a theory on who attacked that Savior (Justin?) at the end.  That was a very Friday the 13th scene haha.

It was someone he knows, that's why I'm thinking not the Whisperers.  It's likely someone kind of important, so probably not one of the Saviors that walked off the job.   My guess would be Dwight.

On 10/17/2018 at 2:10 PM, Landlord said:

Those ratings drops are incredibly dramatic and telling of the poor overall quality of the show the last few years though.

Live views are no longer a reliable metric to use to judge the success of a show. And the extended views for The Walking Dead season 9 premiere picked up an increase of 54% in the seven days after the initial airing. The Walking Dead season 9 premiere “A New Beginning added 3.2 million views in the week after the initial airing. And that doesn’t include the people who watched the premiere early on AMC Premiere. So the total views for the premiere were 9.3 million which is down from previous premiers but still far and away the highest rated scripted show on cable.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/undeadwalking.com/2018/10/19/walking-dead-season-9-premiere-ratings-extended-views/amp/

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, teachercd said:

How/why did you start watching the Walking Dead?

For me...this hot girl I knew at the time was talking about it...so I started watching it...

I saw the trailer for it before S1, thought it looked fantastic and watched.  Watched every episode since.   About 2/3 of the way through S1, found out it was based on comics, starting reading the comics and now current on those as well.   Debating about actually getting the novels as well.

18 hours ago, The Dude said:

Weird episode, but I ended up being satisfied with that exit.  I was totally prepared to be outraged haha.

I was debating whether to even keep watching after Rick left, now I'm really hyped for the next 3 episodes.

I'm the same way. It was a weird episode and actually left it open for Rick to come back. I liked the teaser about the next three episodes and really can't wait to see them.