The Walking Dead

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

7 minutes ago, SandhillshuskerW said:

I have no idea if she's gone gone. I just know that she just started up that other show and she might be gone gone. I don't know that they ever really said where she went on the show though. 

Interesting.

But yeah, I liked the episode.  The whisper people should keep things interesting. 

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Wait, Maggie is gone gone?

it will really depend on how successful her new show is.  She has said in the past, if timing works out filming wise, she would be willing to come back for future episodes.  I would assume if her new show flops, she'll be back to regular on Walking Dead.

• 1 month later...

7 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

This show has brought me back this season.  The whisperers storyline has been so much better than the saviors storyline imo.  Its now become a show I need to watch every Sunday again where before I could wait til midweek or later to watch it.

This has been a good season, at times it is still sort of slow but it makes sense as to why it is slow.

Here is something I don't get...if you are a whisper and you live "like that" but then you see that other people are living sort of normal...how would you not be like "Yeah...here is your mask back...I am gonna go live in a f#&%ing house and eat stuff that isn't f#&%ing bugs, peace out!"