The Walking Dead

30 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Here is something I don't get...if you are a whisper and you live "like that" but then you see that other people are living sort of normal...how would you not be like "Yeah...here is your mask back...I am gonna go live in a f#&%ing house and eat stuff that isn't f#&%ing bugs, peace out!"

Yeah, I don't get that either. Are they that scared of Alpha that they just continue to live like animals? I would think that I would pick living in a house over eating worms and walking with the dead, but that's just me.

40 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Here is something I don't get...if you are a whisper and you live "like that" but then you see that other people are living sort of normal...how would you not be like "Yeah...here is your mask back...I am gonna go live in a f#&%ing house and eat stuff that isn't f#&%ing bugs, peace out!"

Same reason people drank the kool-aid that Jim Jones told them to.  People do stupid things for people they believe in.

17 hours ago, The Dude said:

The season has been one of the very best of the series.  Which is crazy to say with all that it has going against it, losing key players left and right.

I'm convinced that Daryl is the only one that's going to be alive when the series is over. He will just wander around by himself and survive.

I agree that it's been a very good season. It kind of stinks that Sunday is the season finale.

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 7:30 AM, SandhillshuskerW said:

I'm convinced that Daryl is the only one that's going to be alive when the series is over. He will just wander around by himself and survive.

I agree that it's been a very good season. It kind of stinks that Sunday is the season finale.

The scenes have been great but I lost track of the timeline.  I barely know why there are moving from one camp to another.

9 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

The scenes have been great but I lost track of the timeline.  I barely know why there are moving from one camp to another.

The season finale was a little bit meh for me. They do seem to be jumping around a lot time wise. I'm hoping that next season focuses on a battle between the Whisperers and everyone else. 

• 2 months later...

Anyone still reading the graphic novels and or watching Fear?   

The last couple of issues have been shocking and I've liked Fear better than the original for the last couple of seasons and the start of the new season of Fear has me intrigued to see how this will all play out.