The Walking Dead

Im pissed at the ending of the last episode. I know its funny but it makes me think of how people would really act if they were desperate to save there own life, even if that person just saved yours. I would of put my last bullet in his f'ing lung if he did that sh#t to me.

haha dude me too. I ended up watching the rerun and that "Talking dead" show because I felt like I'd missed something...

The pilot was awesome but its been all downhill from there.

At this point, it is a soap opera with the occasional zombie. The plot has more holes than a sieve. Every single character is unlikeable and the acting is terrible. Its too bad, too, because from the way it started, this show had a lot of potential.

The first season was great, but the second season has been stretched a little too thin on content so far.

This has everything to do with the showrunner being forced out by AMC, as well as AMC severely cutting the program's budget (thanks to Mad Men's demands) and doubling the episode order for this season. Similar issues and problems have been inflicted on future Breaking Bad seasons (perhaps the best show on TV currently).

Ultimately, AMC screwed up something fierce, and they're putting the cost-cutting onus on the other AMC shows.