The Walking Dead

You can download them in PDF format as torrents. That's what I did, because they are expensive as Badgerfan said.

They've deviated a little bit from some storylines(sometimes don't expound on something, or completely leave others out), but most importantly-and I don't think most people that watch this show realize--there are some comics where there are no zombies at all in the episode.This leads to better character development as the people have internal struggles and issues of characters. Robert Kirckman, who created the comic, said that the episode was about the people and their struggles, but used the zombies as the medium that which survival is the struggle. Not seeing as many zombie scenes in the last couple of episodes led me to believe that they were trying to better develop their characters, because it's hard to have well-developed characters with everything you have to pack in to 45 minutes of screen time.

• Fire 1

You can download them in PDF format as torrents. That's what I did, because they are expensive as Badgerfan said.

They've deviated a little bit from some storylines(sometimes don't expound on something, or completely leave others out), but most importantly-and I don't think most people that watch this show realize--there are some comics where there are no zombies at all in the episode.This leads to better character development as the people have internal struggles and issues of characters. Robert Kirckman, who created the comic, said that the episode was about the people and their struggles, but used the zombies as the medium that which survival is the struggle. Not seeing as many zombie scenes in the last couple of episodes led me to believe that they were trying to better develop their characters, because it's hard to have well-developed characters with everything you have to pack in to 45 minutes of screen time.

No, the lack of zombies is merely a product of the show's low budget. They have no choice to make it a soap opera.

lol @ last night's ep being "powerful" ...basically it was the story of everyone being an idiot except Shane. Who the writers have actually made into the villain. Well done.

No, the lack of zombies is merely a product of the show's low budget. They have no choice to make it a soap opera.

lol @ last night's ep being "powerful" ...basically it was the story of everyone being an idiot except Shane. Who the writers have actually made into the villain. Well done.

You must not have read the books. Shane is the one of the villains in these books! They didn't make him the villain they are following the story line of those not closely but enought to show where things are going!

Some of us *cough ME cough* aren't so savy with torrents so maybe you could share your knowledge. I've only found one or two issues you can read online for free....

You must not have read the books. Shane is the one of the villains in these books! They didn't make him the villain they are following the story line of those not closely but enought to show where things are going!

In the comics, Rick was also a badass, not a bumbling, wrong-decision-at-every-turn pu&&y. They have managed to make Shane the only character capable of acting reasonable given the circumstances, as well as being the villain. Just saying, its way contradictive. As for the rest of the show I could spend a half hour each week just pointing out plot holes and inconsistencies and the like. Its like the writers aren't even trying.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not if you get a double tap to the head :) just sayin' One of the shows that thought that maybe it wasn't just transmitted by a bite; more of a mention in passing ahh damn I don't remember and didn't record this season. :(

.45ACP accept no substitute :D

but a .357 will do in a pinch or 9mm or .40 or .22 hell any firearm if you can hit a moving target will work :D

This season has rocked. They're killing everybody off. Bravo Walking Dead, well done.

Question for those that have been watching...so are the rules different now? Does everyone turn into a zombie after they die? Bitten or not?

Your first thirty posts in this forum have complained about this season, now you show up and say it's rocked? Fairweather, much?

Ever since the "Nebraska" episode, I've felt like they've really got there stuff together, and this next episode looks pretty freaking legit

Wow, pretty intense.

The previous mention of how the walker syndrome was transmitted is being updated. Rick and Shane looked at the two Deputies they discovered in the "fight" episode; that were zombied without visible bites. And after last nights episode; it has not been explained further. CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT FOR NEXT SUNDAY'S SHOW. but I will. :D

GBR

The previous episode when Shane was trapped in the bus...he cut his hand to place the blood next to the opening door to distract the zombies. Didn't he then use the knife to head shot one?...then reused the knife to transfer blood again to the door frame?