Choi . . . where has he gone?

I don't think we've rotated much on the OL the last few games. Not since Wyoming or Washington if I remember correctly.

That's what I was about to say. In Saturday's game I think we kept the starters in there the whole game except when Yoshi and Caputo got hurt.

You think that Cotton would learn. The O-line was stagnant until he went to the 8-deep rotation for Fresno State and Washington. Had two great games. I don't like the fact that he has fallen back to playing only starters. Yoshi is not much better than Sirles (if he's even better), ARod is not better than Choi, and Moore played well until Pelini yanked him on his first play in the Wisconsin game. I wish we'd keep playing 8 guys consistently.

JSNEB83 I can watch that slobberknock tackle on your video all day long .... as MADDEN WOULD HAVE SAID ..... BOOM !

I don't think we've rotated much on the OL the last few games. Not since Wyoming or Washington if I remember correctly.

That's what I was about to say. In Saturday's game I think we kept the starters in there the whole game except when Yoshi and Caputo got hurt.

It's hard to complain too much because the O-Line has been such a pleasant surprise.

That said, the one disappointing thing is that the depth hasn't developed as "promised". Early in the year it looked and sounded as if 7-8 would regularly rotate and we'd see a lot of young players get some experience.

In the last few games, as some have mentioned already, just the starters have played (with the exception of injury).

Could be lack of motivation. I watched Wyoming game, he was a very good blocking techniques, kinda fast and strong guy but Choi's mind....boring, not lazy but "oh well"........ not interesting at all. I notice rushing TD play, all teammates participate in the tradition celebrations in the endzone except Choi........... quietly jogs to sideline position and no conversation with his teammates and coaches. Choi thinks football is boring, my guess.

just saying .....