ATH Michael Minter

I had a chance to watch him in action against Northeast this year and from what I saw, he could be a pretty decent player for us. The only downside to the game I saw him play, was that the coaching staff didn't use him enough! Whenever he got his hands on the ball he looked like he could score. I think he had less than 10 rushes that game and didn't even start.

I'm still not sure why he went to Northstar....if he's as good as advertised, he should have played for Southeast or Southwest. I hope he doesn't fear the competition! :hmmph

I see him following his blackshirt heritage and playing safety for the skers. GBR!!

:throwdabones1:

• 4 weeks later...

I had a chance to watch him in action against Northeast this year and from what I saw, he could be a pretty decent player for us. The only downside to the game I saw him play, was that the coaching staff didn't use him enough! Whenever he got his hands on the ball he looked like he could score. I think he had less than 10 rushes that game and didn't even start.

I'm still not sure why he went to Northstar....if he's as good as advertised, he should have played for Southeast or Southwest. I hope he doesn't fear the competition! :hmmph

I see him following his blackshirt heritage and playing safety for the skers. GBR!!

:throwdabones1:

From what I've heard from my homies back at The Star (that's what we call it... In my head), Mike chose LNS because of the coaching staff.

That's just what I heard through the grapevine, so don't take my word for it!

Why hasn't the staff offered? If they do offer,would they prefer him at DB or RB?

I believe he'll be at CB or S in college.

This. A month ago in a Huskers Illustrated interview, Minter said that he really wants to play DB. This was after the MSU game when our DBs played lights out.

• 4 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

This is one guy that I really want to see become a husker. I hope that we stay on top of him and make it known how important it is for him to follow in the tradition of his dad.

On a side note...... Crap when did I get so old that those I watched playing before, now have kids coming to play college football!!!! SMH!!!