ATH Michael Minter

I can almost gaurantee that Jr will be signing with NU in 2013. SR is as about a bigger kool aid pusher that you'll find.

You don't move your kid halfway across the nation to play his final two years of high school football in the same city your alma mater is for nothing. Must also mean he trusts in Pelini and where the program is headed

I can almost gaurantee that Jr will be signing with NU in 2013. SR is as about a bigger kool aid pusher that you'll find.

You don't move your kid halfway across the nation to play his final two years of high school football in the same city your alma mater is for nothing. Must also mean he trusts in Pelini and where the program is headed

Mike Sr. Has said as much about Bo. Plus he loved his time here in Lincoln and wanted Jr to be here. Like Banderas, offer=commit.

He honestly could play RB here, but gotta love the fact that he wants to follow his dad's footsteps and become a Blackshirt.

• 2 weeks later...

I will begin getting nervous if Minter and Banderas are not committed after junior days.

No need to worry, both their Dad's played at Nebraska. In MIchael's case he actually moved here to Lincoln to be closer to the program. Color me not owrried about either kid.

This is one guy that I really want to see become a husker. I hope that we stay on top of him and make it known how important it is for him to follow in the tradition of his dad.

On a side note...... Crap when did I get so old that those I watched playing before, now have kids coming to play college football!!!! SMH!!!

I was just thinking the exact same thing... Man I am getting old.

Says if we offer, he commits on the spot. He's just waiting for the offer. Coaches want him to gain weight though... he's only 175 right now and needs to put on weight.

He's only 16 right now, there is plenty of room to grow. He could easily bump up to 180-185 before his senior season starts.

I will begin getting nervous if Minter and Banderas are not committed after junior days.

No need to worry, both their Dad's played at Nebraska. In MIchael's case he actually moved here to Lincoln to be closer to the program. Color me not owrried about either kid.

Of the 2 I am more worried about Banderas. Just seems like we haven't had a lot of luck with in-state kids that don't commit early. And I really want both of these kids.