ATH Michael Minter

I will begin getting nervous if Minter and Banderas are not committed after junior days.

No need to worry, both their Dad's played at Nebraska. In MIchael's case he actually moved here to Lincoln to be closer to the program. Color me not owrried about either kid.

Of the 2 I am more worried about Banderas. Just seems like we haven't had a lot of luck with in-state kids that don't commit early. And I really want both of these kids.

Who haven't we had luck with?

I will begin getting nervous if Minter and Banderas are not committed after junior days.

No need to worry, both their Dad's played at Nebraska. In MIchael's case he actually moved here to Lincoln to be closer to the program. Color me not owrried about either kid.

Of the 2 I am more worried about Banderas. Just seems like we haven't had a lot of luck with in-state kids that don't commit early. And I really want both of these kids.

No one. He is just trying to make it sound worse than it really is.

Here's the thing with Mike. There have been some, let's say maturity issues off the field. They want him to tighten those things up before fully excepting a commitment from MM Jr.

He just tweeted the same more or less

They have a lot of space this year, best bet is to get him now, and worry about any maturity issues if they crop up. We need to keep D1 players in state whenever we can. They can always take it away if he doesnt keep his nose clean.

Here's the thing with Mike. There have been some, let's say maturity issues off the field. They want him to tighten those things up before fully excepting a commitment from MM Jr.

They have a lot of space this year, best bet is to get him now, and worry about any maturity issues if they crop up. We need to keep D1 players in state whenever we can. They can always take it away if he doesnt keep his nose clean.

This is true, but Mike is the closest thing to a lock we will see this cycle. He wanted to commit, said so last week he probably would. I think this is good for him actually. Show the staff his head is on right and by the time the Spring Game rolls around he's N.

The staff may take it before who knows.

Mike is still only 16 I believe, so without his Sr around all the time to keep him in line, I believe this will only help.

And sorry, no I will not go into details

No one. He is just trying to make it sound worse than it really is.

robinson ring a bell? among others

This is true, but Mike is the closest thing to a lock we will see this cycle. He wanted to commit, said so last week he probably would. I think this is good for him actually. Show the staff his head is on right and by the time the Spring Game rolls around he's N.

The staff may take it before who knows.

Mike is still only 16 I believe, so without his Sr around all the time to keep him in line, I believe this will only help.

And sorry, no I will not go into details

I think this is a very fair approach with this conditional offer. If there is some concern with maturity establishing ground rules is a great approach. It's good for these kids to have goals & motivation and to communicate the expectations.

Robinson comitted early and then decomitted. So... others? The only instate recruits that NU misses on are the ones that gets offers late in the process (prater bros.) or there's a coaching change. Not sure when Harland Gunn was offered in the process but he may be an one exception.

Gunn was offered fairly early in the process but I think he just wanted to get out of NE.

Robinson comitted early and then decomitted. So... others? The only instate recruits that NU misses on are the ones that gets offers late in the process (prater bros.) or there's a coaching change. Not sure when Harland Gunn was offered in the process but he may be an one exception.

Robinson stung. There haven't been many get away, just like to see these 2 locked up before other schools start sniffing around.