Andrus Peat

I saw him play last weekend and the kid is a stud. I can't wait to see him wearing the Big Red N on his helmet next year. Also I was very surprised at the numbers of Husker fans that live here in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area and a few were at his game wearing Husker gear. That has got to help in his recruitment you would think.

GBR!

I saw him play last weekend and the kid is a stud. I can't wait to see him wearing the Big Red N on his helmet next year. Also I was very surprised at the numbers of Husker fans that live here in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area and a few were at his game wearing Husker gear. That has got to help in his recruitment you would think.

GBR!

Should he chose NU, automatically the starting LT from day one and this is not a hit on anyone else.

GBR!

Should he chose NU, automatically the starting LT from day one and this is not a hit on anyone else.

It is amazing how much bigger, faster and stronger kids in High School are now than when I was in High School in the 80's.

You know I was just thinking, if only here was a thread to discuss A. Peat. Good thing you created one.

You know I was just thinking myself. You are hilarious. Good thing you spend way to much time on here and have to be a d*** to someone just making a comment. Sorry they didn't go to the recruiting profiles and put it under A. Peat's name to satisfy your standards. This is a football forum get over it

You know I was just thinking, if only here was a thread to discuss A. Peat. Good thing you created one.

You know I was just thinking myself. You are hilarious. Good thing you spend way to much time on here and have to be a d*** to someone just making a comment. Sorry they didn't go to the recruiting profiles and put it under A. Peat's name to satisfy your standards. This is a football forum get over it

Says the guy who apparently made an account just to post this comment in an attempt to stir up an agrument...?

Says the guy who apparently made an account just to post this comment in an attempt to stir up an agrument...?

I visit the board regularly and sit back and read ridiculous comments far too much. His sarcasm just pushed me over the top I guess.

We are going to sign this kid. I am hearing he is taking his only official visit to Nebraska and is bringing his whole family with him. Now since his brother is at Nebraska the family might be coming to see Todd, but, you have to like our chances here. He has had us in his top group for a while and I really think he ends up at Nebraska. I also think we have a good shot with the guard out of Washington as well.

We are going to sign this kid. I am hearing he is taking his only official visit to Nebraska and is bringing his whole family with him. Now since his brother is at Nebraska the family might be coming to see Todd, but, you have to like our chances here. He has had us in his top group for a while and I really think he ends up at Nebraska. I also think we have a good shot with the guard out of Washington as well.

Who is this guard you speak of?

Who is this guard you speak of?

She's probably referring to Joshua Garnett. He does have interest in Nebraska but realistically I believe we have about 10% chance at him. I disagree that we have a "good shot."

GWH, thanks for the support but don't let people like cavewoman69 get to you. She is not smart enough to say anything interesting on this board so she criticizes others.

wow just wow, I guess neither you nor GWH have used sarcasm. Because if you have, well then stones from a glass house as the saying goes. Regarding my posting prowess, I know the 20 total days of membership for you and GWH COMBINED gives you the keen insight to my posting history on the board. However if I may state, despite your expert observation, I am going to guess that more "junior" posters would disagree with you. Either way if you are that sensitive about it, I can't wait until a MOD calls you out for the same thing instead of getting a friendly ribbing. It has been been a recurring point of emphasis on this board, but since you are the more experienced poster, I am guessing you already knew that.