Andrus Peat

I guess my lack of credentials on such a professional elite forum board just aren't up to par for you caveman. With my apparent lack of insight and rookie status, I should probably keep the football talk to the experts like you. Congrats on the 3,000 posts. Most of this board is a joke. I get on here to catch up on things, see if someone knows some info on topics that media aren't asking or to check on a possible recruit. Just because I don't have 3,000 pointless posts doesn't make me a "newbie" to the site. I guess I'll spend the rest of my day studying everyone's previous posts so I can fit in. Oh and I can't forget to look up sarcasm, such a hard concept to grasp.

"Can't wait til a MOD calls you out on it" -- Is just the topping on the cake of your post, get a life

• Fire 1

I guess my lack of credentials on such a professional elite forum board just aren't up to par for you caveman. With my apparent lack of insight and rookie status, I should probably keep the football talk to the experts like you. Congrats on the 3,000 posts. Most of this board is a joke. I get on here to catch up on things, see if someone knows some info on topics that media aren't asking or to check on a possible recruit. Just because I don't have 3,000 pointless posts doesn't make me a "newbie" to the site. I guess I'll spend the rest of my day studying everyone's previous posts so I can fit in. Oh and I can't forget to look up sarcasm, such a hard concept to grasp.

"Can't wait til a MOD calls you out on it" -- Is just the topping on the cake of your post, get a life

DGBumad.gif

Says the guy who signed up just to respond to a single post. You need to relax, you sound like a 15 year old with an attitude. I gave a snell a sarcastic ribbing and apparently you felt it was obnoxious enough to issue a verbal retort. Really my single post? You claim to read this board quite a bit, if so I am actually surprised my single post set you off. Why don't you go join Huskeronline or another board that would be a better fit for your temperment.

DGBumad.gif

fc85535_oh_he_mad.jpg

DGBumad.gif

fc85535_oh_he_mad.jpg

you_still_mad_cat.jpg

disclaimer: I hate cats

DGBumad.gif

fc85535_oh_he_mad.jpg

you_still_mad_cat.jpg

cnnf-meme-generator-haha-damn-he-still-mad-d76410.jpg?1306449232.jpg

• Fire 1

DGBumad.gif

fc85535_oh_he_mad.jpg

you_still_mad_cat.jpg

cnnf-meme-generator-haha-damn-he-still-mad-d76410.jpg?1306449232.jpg

11523235.jpg