Andrus Peat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Sore subject.....wanted to bump this up because Peats thread is locked and i didnt want to make a new post. Anyways....

I talked to a guy that went to HS and played with the Peats a few days ago. The Peats always wanted to go to Stanford and they knew the whole time he was going, NU just made it a little tougher on him. He said Todd wanted to go as well but didnt have the grades to get in. The next Peat also wants to go there, its a family thing i guess, so lets not hold our breath on him. Just has me wondering if we got a good deal with Todd and if he really wants to be here. Im hoping Todd really wants to be here (im sure he would have transfered this spring if not) Hopfully we got a good one in Todd and he wants to be here and work hard.

Sore subject.....wanted to bump this up because Peats thread is locked and i didnt want to make a new post. Anyways....

I talked to a guy that went to HS and played with the Peats a few days ago. The Peats always wanted to go to Stanford and they knew the whole time he was going, NU just made it a little tougher on him. He said Todd wanted to go as well but didnt have the grades to get in. The next Peat also wants to go there, its a family thing i guess, so lets not hold our breath on him. Just has me wondering if we got a good deal with Todd and if he really wants to be here. Im hoping Todd really wants to be here (im sure he would have transfered this spring if not) Hopfully we got a good one in Todd and he wants to be here and work hard.

Then why does little Peat have a ASU backround on his twitter?

More importantly, why are you creeping on a 14 year olds twitter?

• Fire 2

I follwed Peat on twitter and his little brothers profile showed up so I viewed it and it had an ASU backround.

Decked is only 15 yrs. old himself.

Then he definitely needs to be mowing some lawns this summer or making Big Macs(probably more his style)

17 actually.

17 actually.

Get to the grill than boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANd no spitting in the burgers and remember to ALWAYS wash your hands upon leaving the restroom

• Fire 1