Website Interest??

cb1954

Some of you may or may not know I have a website for Husker Football (see link below). Due to some serious health problems I might not be able to update or continue the site after the season ends.

If anyone wants to make use of any of the info on the site, please feel free to do so. I’m just an old farm boy from Nebraska, with my computer training pretty much being what happens when you click this

I used google for a website because its free and easy. Most of you could probably do a better job than I have.

Some of the data/pages are never will need updated and some will.

If you go to the links page you will see I also have a site on college football in general that would be fairly simple to copy/update.

http://sites.google....ootballhistory/

• Fire 1

Some of you may or may not know I have a website for Husker Football (see link below). Due to some serious health problems I might not be able to update or continue the site after the season ends.

If anyone wants to make use of any of the info on the site, please feel free to do so. I’m just an old farm boy from Nebraska, with my computer training pretty much being what happens when you click this

I used google for a website because its free and easy. Most of you could probably do a better job than I have.

Some of the data/pages are never will need updated and some will.

If you go to the links page you will see I also have a site on college football in general that would be fairly simple to copy/update.

http://sites.google....ootballhistory/

Nice compilation of information there, cb. I'm not interested in taking a site under my wings, but I surely do wish you the best as you battle through whatever it is you are dealing with.