Sad day for the B1G and Penn State, AD, Ex-football coach and more arrest warrants!!!

I started following this last Friday. I have read the entire Grand Jury report and am physically sick from this. The child rapist will eventually hang himself or put a bullet through his head, I wish I could help him with that.

I have read up on message boards of other B1G teams and damn, tOSU fans are brutal. As for PSU boards, it seems to be mostly that JoPa didn't do anything illegal and on more than one occasion I read now it's about damage control. I would like to punch each individual talking about damage control, these were kids that were raped from a non-profit organization that the raper set up. This was covered up and swept under the rug at the executive level of this University. Football program should be shut down, many times I have read the death penalty should be enforced, of course it won't be. Is this not 1 million times worse than what SMU did?

Did JoPa do everything he should have? Not even close. He should be fired NOW, as well as the other idiots involved in this. Don't wait, do it now!!

And how the hell does a 28 year old GA see it in person in the shower and walk away? I don't understand this. Beat the crap out of this guy and get the kid away from him. Kid was 10!!!!

JoPa tells his supervisor and leaves it at that? Then this child molester is allowed to stay on campus for this long and allowed to hold things like overnight football camps for young boys. Mind F*cked on that one.

JoPa shouldn't be allowed on campus again and the entire program shut down. That sucks for the current players but this is the biggest scandal in College sports history.

• Fire 2

I started following this last Friday. I have read the entire Grand Jury report and am physically sick from this. The child rapist will eventually hang himself or put a bullet through his head, I wish I could help him with that.

I have read up on message boards of other B1G teams and damn, tOSU fans are brutal. As for PSU boards, it seems to be mostly that JoPa didn't do anything illegal and on more than one occasion I read now it's about damage control. I would like to punch each individual talking about damage control, these were kids that were raped from a non-profit organization that the raper set up. This was covered up and swept under the rug at the executive level of this University. Football program should be shut down, many times I have read the death penalty should be enforced, of course it won't be. Is this not 1 million times worse than what SMU did?

Did JoPa do everything he should have? Not even close. He should be fired NOW, as well as the other idiots involved in this. Don't wait, do it now!!

And how the hell does a 28 year old GA see it in person in the shower and walk away? I don't understand this. Beat the crap out of this guy and get the kid away from him. Kid was 10!!!!

JoPa tells his supervisor and leaves it at that? Then this child molester is allowed to stay on campus for this long and allowed to hold things like overnight football camps for young boys. Mind F*cked on that one.

JoPa shouldn't be allowed on campus again and the entire program shut down. That sucks for the current players but this is the biggest scandal in College sports history.

+1

So when everyone went to bed around here, hundreds of Penn State students had themselves a mini-riot in support of a coach who helped cover up child rapes. And word coming from the Sandusky investigation that there are other men associated with the Second Mile charity who may have had "suspicious" relationships with boys in the program. Not just one pedophile, it seems, but a pedophile ring. There is a district attorney who investigated Sandusky several years ago who mysteriously went missing and was declared dead. His computer was found with the hard-drive ripped out. We are down the rabbit hole and there is no way out.

This is the biggest scandal to hit college sports ever. Anyone who doesn't think so is delusional and in denial themselves. The ramifications will stretch way beyond Penn State. This is bad, folks, really bad. There should not be a game played this weekend.

(taking deep breath) I have felt all along that this goes much deeper than just one rogue coach pedophile. I have been told by people who at least should be "in the know" that pedophiles are well connected with others and there is often a ring involved. I dont know if that is true, but given the lack of attention given to this, it seems plausible. The dead DA has not really hit the mainstream news yet, but I think that is the next big shoe to drop.

JoePa stated (in GJ testimony) that the details that the GA gave him were not that explicit-----However, and here is what I would ask him. There was a shower incident that occurred 4 years earlier when Sandusky was an active coach. It was investigated and dropped--but JoePa clearly knew about the allegations--and I am betting that is why Sandusky resigned. So JoePa had that incident in his head--combined with Sandusky bringing little boys to bowl games, etc. He HAD A FRAME OF REFERENCE. So when the GA comes to him--I dont care how much of the details were left out--it should have triggered a huge frigging alarm in his head. The mere FACT that Sandusky and the boy were alone in a building late at night after hours--would have been enough to warrant immediate action...and that is the line of questions I would ask JoePa.

It took the school about a week and a half to get back to McQueary after Joe told the AD. The school notified Second Mile. McQueary was never questioned by anyone until December 2010. So everyone trying excuse the GA, Joe Pa, Second Mile, are clowns. It didn't cross any of these peoples minds for 8 years that something wrong was done and this guys is still walking around free?

• 1 month later...