Where has Green, Heard, and Turner gone?

Ziebol

The reason I heard that Turner hasn't been on the field is that the WR coach said he hasn't been competing in practice enough. As for the I-backs yes we need to rotate them in more or line them up in at a slot or something and motion them into the backfield just something to get them involved.

You forgot your sarcasm sign. Rex was not moving the ball, I don't think the under studies would have either. The line was terrible. As far as Turner, I heard he was sick and will see playtime now.

Prior to saturday Rex has been very productive, hence why we stuck with him throughout saturday. As for Turner, like i said. He has been off the field for more than just this past week. Fisher said he isnt practicing well.

Jamal has always struck me as a real good guy since his recruitment and (very early) commitment. He must be frustrated but it's good that he's not airing that in the public and instead being a good solider.

But please add KYLER REED to this list.

Guy is a mismatch every dang time he is on the field. At least take a shot at that two or three times a game, PLEASE!

I chalk a lot of this up to Beck's inexperience. It seems like we have installed a lot of good things on offense, but for whatever reason we rarely pull out all the stops in games, even when it matters. We're nine games into the season now, way past time to be "putting stuff on tape". Let's just please unleash everything this offense is capable of doing before everyone graduates, yeah?

And Jamal, was he just "sick" last week (according to Bo) or has he not been playing because he's been "going through motions" in practice (according to Jamal himself)?

I am going to have to change my sig line to "FREE EVERYBODY."

Jamal has always struck me as a real good guy since his recruitment and (very early) commitment. He must be frustrated but it's good that he's not airing that in the public and instead being a good solider.

But please add KYLER REED to this list.

Guy is a mismatch every dang time he is on the field. At least take a shot at that two or three times a game, PLEASE!

I chalk a lot of this up to Beck's inexperience. It seems like we have installed a lot of good things on offense, but for whatever reason we rarely pull out all the stops in games, even when it matters. We're nine games into the season now, way past time to be "putting stuff on tape". Let's just please unleash everything this offense is capable of doing before everyone graduates, yeah?

And Jamal, was he just "sick" last week (according to Bo) or has he not been playing because he's been "going through motions" in practice (according to Jamal himself)?

I am going to have to change my sig line to "FREE EVERYBODY."

agree, Reed is being wasted, WTF?

Ok, conspiracy theory time, get out yer tinfoil hats.

We haven't seen Jamal at all (not one single play?) in two games, is that right, Mich State and Northwestern? Could it have something to do with what he said two days before the MSU game?

"I don't know, man," NU wideout Jamal Turner said. "We're all on the same page. It's just that sometimes Taylor throws a high ball, then he'll come back and throw a liner -- you know, a different kind of ball.

I had completely forgotten about this line.

We're still arguing about why Turner isn't on the field? The coaches said it two weeks ago, apparently Turner said it himself tonight, too.

JonNyatawa :

I overheard WR Jamal Turner say this today after prax: "That's the reason I'm not playing -- my work ethic isn't there" #Huskers

Also, I'm pretty sure that Jamal was in for a play or two against MSU. I think he was supposed to be the recipient of that early screen pass that Taylor ended up tucking away and taking the sack on.