Remove the name Paterno from the Big Ten Championship Trophy

BigTenFan

Yea, way over the top. Suddenly he is a one dimensional man treated as if he actually took advantage of kids. He reported to he's superiors whatever was told to him and they did nothing about it. Sometimes you are a cog in the wheel, sometimes you just don't get involved, sometimes you make a bad decision not to get involved, but seriously despite being a popular coach, something he lived and breathed he did not run Penn State and he's focus was not likely to be the campus cop.

I am sorry but at this point and time I can't sign this petition. Joe Paterno made a HUGE mistake. I agree he should be fired. As well as anyone else who had knowledge of this terrible incident. I don't feel it is the B1G fans, any other conference fans, or whoever's decision to take Joe Pa's name off the trophy except the powers to be in charge of the B1G. Maybe once things calm down and I have time to think about everything that has taken place I will change my decision. As stated before this seems like a Knee-jerk reaction.

I am sorry but at this point and time I can't sign this petition. Joe Paterno made a HUGE mistake. I agree he should be fired. As well as anyone else who had knowledge of this terrible incident. I don't feel it is the B1G fans, any other conference fans, or whoever's decision to take Joe Pa's name off the trophy except the powers to be in charge of the B1G. Maybe once things calm down and I have time to think about everything that has taken place I will change my decision. As stated before this seems like a Knee-jerk reaction.

Hmmm, great avitar.