*** Official Penn State Game Discussion Thread *** Read first post before posting

knapplc

We still won't make it to Indy. Northwestern and Indiana remaining on MSU's schedule? They'll be playing Wisconsin.

I have faith in Northwestern

We will still lose to Michigan either way from what I have seen. If Kain Colter can run all over us, you can bet your ass Robinson will.

Agreed, sadly. But their D is terrible. hopefully we can win a slugfest.

All I know is that Beck is gonna have to not play small ball next week cause Mich is gonna move the ball.

Explain to me, as I may be misunderstanding, how Michigan's offense and Nebraska's offense have anything to do with each other?

He is saying Michigan is going to score on us. They have a potent O.

Our offense needs to move the ball and score to keep up with them. I don't see it being a defensive slugfest.

All I know is that Beck is gonna have to not play small ball next week cause Mich is gonna move the ball.

Explain to me, as I may be misunderstanding, how Michigan's offense and Nebraska's offense have anything to do with each other?

He is saying Michigan is going to score on us. They have a potent O.

Our offense needs to move the ball and score to keep up with them. I don't see it being a defensive slugfest.

This is exactly what I meant, thanks Q.

Then I must have some misunderstanding of what he means by playing small ball. If by small ball we methodically move the ball down the field, then wouldn't it be more advantageous for us to keep their offense off the field?

This would be feasible if our D could stop some one for a full game, with a mobile QB mind you. The team we played today has an offense that is offensive. I don't think Beck can afford to be conservative, which he has tended to be recently.