*** Official Penn State Game Discussion Thread *** Read first post before posting

knapplc

I'm really anxious to see how our offensive line comes out playing today. They've got a stiff challenge today. Last week they didn't show up and were dominated by a lousy defense. Time to play with some pride on both sides of the ball.

I agree about the offensive line for sure. We don't look like a very tough, physical and surely not an aggressive bunch up front. I also wanted to mention that I feel the exact same way about our defensive line. Where the hell are these guys this year? Let's get this thing going guys. We were in prime position before that loss to Northwestern. Let's not let this hole get bigger.

Possibility that some records could fall today:

Lavonte David needs just 9 more tackles to break into the Huskers top-10 all-time list. Trev Alberts ranks 10th at 248, David is T-13 w/ 240.

Taylor Martinez needs just 142 passing yards to pass Vince Ferragamo (3,224) and Turner Gill (3,317) for 7th on NU career passing list.

Martinez needs just 174 total yards to pass Steve Taylor (4,940) and Dave Humm (5,027) for 7th on NU career total offense list.

Courtesy Robin Washut, via Twitter.

I'm really anxious to see how our offensive line comes out playing today. They've got a stiff challenge today. Last week they didn't show up and were dominated by a lousy defense. Time to play with some pride on both sides of the ball.

I think that is what the game rides on. We get decent (not good or great) Oline play we win the game. Our Oline gets horribly stuffed like last week it's another "L".

It would help our Oline a little if the wrs actually catch the ball. They'll need it.

GBR!!

Anyone have any idea or inside info on which QB they are starting for today's game? I've only seen one game of thiers and that was against Illinoise and they looked terrible until the final drive and they put in a different QB

that was a brutal game to watch. i did not care because i was still riding high on the husker win.

Anyone have any idea or inside info on which QB they are starting for today's game? I've only seen one game of thiers and that was against Illinoise and they looked terrible until the final drive and they put in a different QB

that was a brutal game to watch. i did not care because i was still riding high on the husker win.

You aren't lieing.....I was thinking, when watching that game, that our back-ups would probably gets some reps starting the 3rd/4th Qt.