*** Official Penn State Game Discussion Thread *** Read first post before posting

knapplc

Possibility that some records could fall today:

Lavonte David needs just 9 more tackles to break into the Huskers top-10 all-time list. Trev Alberts ranks 10th at 248, David is T-13 w/ 240.

Taylor Martinez needs just 142 passing yards to pass Vince Ferragamo (3,224) and Turner Gill (3,317) for 7th on NU career passing list.

Martinez needs just 174 total yards to pass Steve Taylor (4,940) and Dave Humm (5,027) for 7th on NU career total offense list.

Courtesy Robin Washut, via Twitter.

GOOD Info there Knapplc......The only record I want to see after this game is nebraska leaving happy valley with an 8-2 record!

GBR

I just have no idea what to expect from this game. PSU is going to come out with a "Win one for Joepa" mentality that will be hard to deal with. I just hope their buzz/high won't last past halftime.

Matt was talking about the same thing. Penn St. is going to come out with fire. If the Huskers can survive the first couple of drives or 1st quarter, the game should come into its own and settle down.

I would be very surprised if the Huskers lead 14 points or more before halftime.