*** Official Michigan Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Bad losses >>>>>>> good wins. Easily.

Bad losses = good wins. Easily. See how it's a matter of perspective?

Examples needed:

Wisconsin 48 Nebraska 17 (Bad Loss)------------ Nebraska 62 Florida 24 (Good Win)

Advantage------------ Good Win

Just from this year, the Ohio State win washes the Wisconsin loss. The Michigan State win may wash the Michigan loss.

Eh. Maybe not. Losses still suck.

Uh Northwestern anybody? That was a god awful loss.

Examples needed:

Wisconsin 48 Nebraska 17 (Bad Loss)------------ Nebraska 62 Florida 24 (Good Win)

Just from this year, the Ohio State win washes the Wisconsin loss. The Michigan State win may wash the Michigan loss.

And wins really really feel good. It will always be a week to week issue of perspective

Examples needed:

Uh Northwestern anybody? That was a god awful loss.

Balanced out with......

Hell. I got nothing. :dunno

Bad loss....but I knew coming in with a mobile qb we were in trouble. We can't contain and the cutback crushes us. Lack of pressure on qb also hurts. We tried blitzing but couldn't get it done. Thorell had a touch game, but he should be playing...poor kid. He got worked. Cassidy is average....but that long bomb was on stafford. he was supposed to not get beat deep and he did. But, the defense was on the field way too long. Plus, Michigan had a short field to work with, it adds up to disaster. You can't win with turnovers, it kills you. We are young, we will be back and we will get our 9 wins. It won't be pretty, but we will get that 9.

Who said anything about being "happy?" We're better than we were under Callahan. That's all he said.

Except in recruiting... Bo has recruited slower players.

Not according to their Rivals and Scout 40-times. What are you basing that on?

On the field performance.

I believe that the metric I am using is more relevant than the metric you are using.

Who said anything about being "happy?" We're better than we were under Callahan. That's all he said.

Except in recruiting... Bo has recruited slower players.

Not according to their Rivals and Scout 40-times. What are you basing that on?

On the field performance.

I believe that the metric I am using is more relevant than the metric you are using.

We aren't being outrun by opponents. We're being outsmarted and outschemed. So your metric isn't working so well.

You know the worst part about losses is? Seeing all the posters who I've never even heard of post about how Bo is the worst coach Nebraska has ever had.

Taylor better LIVE in the film room between next Saturday and the bowl game, and then every day during the off-season. Despite his ugly motion, he doesn't have a terrible arm. His whole problem is mentally he has no idea what is going on, and he is unable to make a decision. Time for a lot of guys on both sides of the ball to grow up, Crick, Lavonte, Dennard won't be around next year for the defense and Taylor needs to progress to a real Div I QB, not just a track star. As an aside though, what a player #4 is. I look forward to watching him for years in the League, whether be as an outside backer or a safety.

Ad they score again, I kind of hope they get 50 on us. I'm sick of seeing this sh#t, maybe getting lit up 52-17 would jostle some things.

I hope you're just talking about tonight's game because if you're not then you are totally wrong about Taylor. He HAS made significant improvements with his passing game and game management. So, I'm assuming you're just talking about tonight's game-right?

its not the running, he may be a tad slower due to gaining weight in the summer-safety weight as I say. Because our line and receivers are do bad, I am not sure a play really developes as it is coached and Taylor is struggling with real time decision making.And that more then anything is making slower. Define relevance? National Championship? IDK if he takes us there, but he might get us groing in the first direction. What did you want him to accomplish with his final 2 seasons.

its not the running, he may be a tad slower due to gaining weight in the summer-safety weight as I say. Because our line and receivers are do bad, I am not sure a play really developes as it is coached and Taylor is struggling with real time decision making.And that more then anything is making slower. Define relevance? National Championship? IDK if he takes us there, but he might get us groing in the first direction. What did you want him to accomplish with his final 2 seasons.

With these upcoming years, I would like to see Taylor get us to a B1G championship and maybe a BCS win. Foundations are laid piece by piece, and it starts with conference championships, than BCS bowl games and wins, then national titles. He can get us to step 2.

He's still just a sophomore and we've seen him take a big step forward in his progress. I look forward to what he has for the rest of this year and the next two.