Four games left for NU, CU and MU

We all now the current conference standings at the top of the B12 North:

MU 3-1

CU 3-1

NU 2-2

What are some takes on how the three top teams will fare week to week to finish the regular season?

All three of these teams face each other in the coming five weeks. Whose schedule appears to be most favorable?

MU:

at KU

at CU

vs Baylor

at KSU

CU:

at KSU

vs MU

at ISU

vs NU

NU:

vs OU

at KU

vs KSU

at CU

Here is my prediction for final reg season standings:

CU (6-2)

MU (5-3)

NU (5-3)

WHo do you have NU and MU losing to?

MU (5-3):

W at KU

L at CU

W vs Baylor

L at KSU

CU (6-2):

W at KSU

W vs MU

L at ISU

W vs NU

NU (5-3):

W vs OU

L at KU

W vs KSU

L at CU

If NU lost to KU and CU, the best they could be in conference is 4-4, homes. :thumbs

I disagree with that, though. Huskers win that one.

WHo do you have NU and MU losing to?

MU (5-3):

W at KU

L at CU

W vs Baylor

L at KSU

CU (6-2):

W at KSU

W vs MU

L at ISU

W vs NU

NU (5-3):

W vs OU

L at KU

W vs KSU

L at CU

I agree with the records at the end for the most part, but like said above a loss to both CU and KU will make us 4 and 4. I agree we'll be 5 and 3 with a loss to CU. I don't agree with CU losing to ISU. ISU isn't very good, and I think CU rolls them. With MU, I think they have a better chance at losing to Baylor right now than they do to KSU. However, it wouldn't surprise me that they lose to all 3. Baylor has a pretty decent run defense. I'm sure they'll watch the NU/MU film and see where our mistakes were made. MU is the wildcard. They could either go out and win the rest of their games, or they could just as easily drop 3 of these games. They're so inconsistent with their play, it's just too hard to call right now. CU has lost to I guess the number 1 team now according to the BCS and the number 6 or 7 team according to the BCS. They got beat handily by both. However, they're not playing top tier teams with the remainder of their schedule. They may lose one of the 4 left on their schedule, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them run the table. But, do they really want to play Texas again? I think it's CU's to lose.

Hmm..........

I have a feeling that Mizzou won't do so well down the road. I think the big game for NU will be against Colorado, as far as the BTnorth goes.

That's just my early guess :shrug:

OU, apparently, is winnable, esp at home

KU should be a whoopin.... for the birds, but emphasis on should...

KSU - Should be a win at home

CU - ??? No one can give a decent guess at that.

Too far down the road, too muchtime, too many injuries, don't know momentum, etc etc etc.

NU doesn't have complete control of theirdestiny, but they certainly have a shot at getting the North division title

Hmm..........

I have a feeling that Mizzou won't do so well down the road. I think the big game for NU will be against Colorado, as far as the BTnorth goes.

That's just my early guess :shrug:

OU, apparently, is winnable, esp at home

KU should be a whoopin.... for the birds, but emphasis on should...

KSU - Should be a win at home

CU - ??? No one can give a decent guess at that.

Too far down the road, too muchtime, too many injuries, don't know momentum, etc etc etc.

NU doesn't have complete control of theirdestiny, but they certainly have a shot at getting the North division title

You are correct. NU doesn't have complete control right now but they have 95% chance of still making the big 12 title game with a MU loss to CU and a CU loss to NU.

o.k, if you said we (NU) were going to lose to KANSAS you should probably go die in a fire. There is no way we're losing to a team that's pretty much averaging 100 yds/game offence, we got tore up in Mizzou but we're going to use KU as a confidence builder. My prediction:

NU-37

KU-6

And what a nice reward for those young boys on any of those schools. "Congrats! Way to show some nad and eke out that Big 12 North title.....OH him? Yeah that's Vince Young....."

I would love to see NU back in the title game but if a poor man's Vince Young in Brad SMith killed us what is that thing going to do to us?

On a side note, 9am PST times kill me