Greetings from a Michigan fan

Good afternoon all,

I wanted to take the time to say thank you to Nebraska football fans. I attended the game on Saturday and was very impressed with your traveling fan base. From everything I saw Nebraska fans were welcomed and treated well, mostly because you were NOT pompous, arrogant idiots. You came to see a football game and support your program. You cheered your team and traded friendly banter with our fans. It is nice to see a team and its supporters come here and be good sports fans. I have heard Lincoln is a great place to see a game and hopefully someday I will travel there to support my team. Looks like you have a great traveling base. I wish you and your program luck against Iowa next week and look forward to our teams meeting at your house next year.

Good afternoon all,

I wanted to take the time to say thank you to Nebraska football fans. I attended the game on Saturday and was very impressed with your traveling fan base. From everything I saw Nebraska fans were welcomed and treated well, mostly because you were NOT pompous, arrogant idiots. You came to see a football game and support your program. You cheered your team and traded friendly banter with our fans. It is nice to see a team and its supporters come here and be good sports fans. I have heard Lincoln is a great place to see a game and hopefully someday I will travel there to support my team. Looks like you have a great traveling base. I wish you and your program luck against Iowa next week and look forward to our teams meeting at your house next year.

Howdy,

...please stick around. We need some voices of clarity to keep these crazy Huskers in check...

Howdy,

...please stick around. We need some voices of clarity to keep these crazy Huskers in check...

Note to self..... Ban Badgerfan.

Knapp...you know I love you

:wasted

You're coming to Lincoln next year, yes? We shall have to partake together if you do.

Would if I could...we deploy before the season starts unfortunately. Hopefully get it thru AFN though.

Anyhow, Wolverine, for real...keep posting here. Please.

Howdy,

Note to self..... Ban Badgerfan.

Knapp...you know I love you

:wasted

You're coming to Lincoln next year, yes? We shall have to partake together if you do.

Would if I could...we deploy before the season starts unfortunately. Hopefully get it thru AFN though.

Anyhow, Wolverine, for real...keep posting here. Please.

What branch?