"SMART BOMB"

I like Bo, but there are Lots of Rumors flying around about Tom Osborne’s “Smart Bomb” that he has prepared in the last few months. This “Smart Bomb” would force Bo to voluntarily resign, and this Nebraska job will be very attractive for Chris Petersen or David Shaw. The “Smart Bomb” consists of, 1.) Bo has not mentioned love for TO in months, 2.) TO has enough evidence (dirt) on Carl, 3.) Bo has threatened to go if TO fires Carl, 4.) Bo already has permission to talk to an SEC school (Ole Miss).

Initially I heard this from rivals but then I heard it from a guy who is right “most” of the time about Husker rumors. I’m pretty sure this guy is a member of NCIU.

about the NCIU

http://cojmcsports.w...com/tag/big-12/

You have got to be kidding????

Rumor Mill 2.0

Husker message board brings rumors, gossip to the internet

“They” are nciu.org. Last month they were the Nebraska Cable Installers Union. This week they are Nutrition Considerations Involving Ulcers.

Hiding behind a disguised acronym and phony website design to fend off accidental site viewers, this secret message board is a forum requiring a user name and password to access."

You're basing this 'Smart Bomb' bs on a rumor internet site? ROFLOL!!!!!! :laughpound