be afraid Nebraska fans...

wol-va-rine

:lol:

Pretty funny. So you're saying I should ask somebody else to help me fix my flux capacitor? I'll never get back to the 80's at this rate.

Krill...so true. How about that jackass trying to make Hoke pick one thing they needed to work on last week? Can you imagine what Bo would've done if the guy had been so insistent with him?

I've never heard Barack Obama forget his own domestic policy during a debate.

Not to get into a political debate but without the teleprompter he has problems remember his own name.

He was giving a speech (which he didn't write) and his teleprompter went off. Public speaking is pretty difficult, especially when you don't know what you're talking about.

Perry was in a debate and he couldn't even remember one of the government agencies he wanted to cut. That's much different than a teleprompter malfunctioning. That's just being stupid.

Not to get into a political debate but without the teleprompter he has problems remember his own name.

He was giving a speech (which he didn't write) and his teleprompter went off. Public speaking is pretty difficult, especially when you don't know what you're talking about.

Perry was in a debate and he couldn't even remember one of the government agencies he wanted to cut. That's much different than a teleprompter malfunctioning. That's just being stupid.

So public speaking is only difficult when it's someone whose political views you agree with.

Got it.

• Fire 1

So public speaking is only difficult when it's someone whose political views you agree with.

Got it.

Where did I ever say that I agreed with Barack Obama?

What I said was that Obama messed up a speech he didn't write. If you've ever read a speech you haven't written (I have), it's very easy to mess up.

Perry messed up in a debate where all he had to do was state his domestic policy. He messed that up.

Big difference.