Which bowl game will we go to?

I think best-case scenario is to have Oklahoma State win convincingly, persuading voters to bump OSU above Bama. Not sure about the rest of you, but I don't want to watch a championship rematch...

i completely agree, and i dont think a team shoud be in the MNC game if they dont win their conference and yes i know that happened in 2001 with nebraska, and in all honesty i think oregon should have moved ahead of us, but i digress. anyways the media is pushing way to hard for an lsu alabama rematch for it not to happen.

I think best-case scenario is to have Oklahoma State win convincingly, persuading voters to bump OSU above Bama. Not sure about the rest of you, but I don't want to watch a championship rematch...

i completely agree, and i dont think a team shoud be in the MNC game if they dont win their conference and yes i know that happened in 2001 with nebraska, and in all honesty i think oregon should have moved ahead of us, but i digress. anyways the media is pushing way to hard for an lsu alabama rematch for it not to happen.

But they're the two best teams.........

All I know is that if there is any chance in hell of LSU slipping down to meet us in the Cap One Bowl, I will be cheering wildly for LSU to beat Georgia. I can accept Arky, Georgia, or SC but don't wanna see our boys go up against LSU this year. That would redefine the word ugly.

This is why there needs to be a playoff, and still with playoffs i dont even think that always finds the best team there is, its all about when your team gets hott, look at Fresno state in baseball a few years ago, a 4 seed wins it all, no way in hell they are the best baseball team that year, they just got hott, and same with basketball, you get all these 8-10 seed teams in the final four and there are no way they are better than some of the big name schools, they got hott and the bigger schools overlooked them

I sure hope MSU does not get the Cap One bowl. They need a lower tier bowl. They have not won a bowl game in forever. They are overrated this year. They got Ohio state when they were down and still barely won, lost badly to an very avg ND team, got lucky with the win vs Wisc.

Not sure who you are a fan of, but as far as I'm concerned this is just a stupid comment and probably does not deserve a response. I'm not exactly sure how a team that goes 7-1 in conference and 10-2 overall is considered overrated. That's all I'm going to say on this issue with you.

I sure hope MSU does not get the Cap One bowl. They need a lower tier bowl. They have not won a bowl game in forever. They are overrated this year. They got Ohio state when they were down and still barely won, lost badly to an very avg ND team, got lucky with the win vs Wisc.

Not sure who you are a fan of, but as far as I'm concerned this is just a stupid comment and probably does not deserve a response. I'm not exactly sure how a team that goes 7-1 in conference and 10-2 overall is considered overrated. That's all I'm going to say on this issue with you.

Sparty seems to have a pretty good point. 7-1 in the B1G and 10-2 overall and not even sniffing the top 10 does not seem to be overrated to me. Its not like people are putting them that high. The Spartans are pretty good and warrant the ranking they have. They do not seem over- or under-rated to me.

I'd like to play SC or Georgia in the Outback Bowl I don't think we're going to be able to sneak into the Capital One Bowl.

Why not?

I'm just guessing the loser of the Big Ten game or Michigan will get the Capital One Bowl especially if Mich. can't get into a BCS game which at this point seems unlikely.