The what if game...

corncraze

Heard a lot of rumors Carl could be gone. No I'm not saying or even assuming he will be, but I thought it'd be kinda fun if speculated who would be on Bo's short list.

I think the names of Stoops and Zook would be interesting, and if Carl is by some chance gone, they'd be on the top of my list. Who would be on the top of yours?

Mike Stoops. Then replace Corey Raymond with Marvin Sanders

mike stoops would make sense... oh wait their defense was the reason he got fired.

and look at what corey raymond has done with a secondary that featured only two seniors (one being cassidy, arguably the worst player on the field at any given time) this year. They have come a LONG way. Andrew Green? Ciante Evans? Once they bought into his system, they have done well.

The thing with Mike Stoops is that he is young enough that if he would come here, get us back to the D we had in a year or two, would he be satisfied staying here or move on to something bigger and better? Someone like Ron Zook, you would think he could finish a career being a coordinator. We never knew how good we had it with guys like coach McBride who was more then happy with the position and spent all those years perfecting his craft instead of bolting for some crappy head coaching position. I miss those days.

• Fire 1

The thing with Mike Stoops is that he is young enough that if he would come here, get us back to the D we had in a year or two, would he be satisfied staying here or move on to something bigger and better? Someone like Ron Zook, you would think he could finish a career being a coordinator. We never knew how good we had it with guys like coach McBride who was more then happy with the position and spent all those years perfecting his craft instead of bolting for some crappy head coaching position. I miss those days.

FWIW Stoops has been rumored for the FIU job recently.

Zook would help bring in loads of talent but I don't know how he'd fit with the staff.